✟9,678.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1/2/22

I would like to confess of all the bad works that I do within my own heart, in the name of my Lord and Savior Lord Jesus Christ, I do pray, amen. Yahweh, may you cleanse my heart from all it's bad works I do pray in the name of Jesus!

Keep trying my friend, you'll get there in the end.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/13/2022

I repent from being a slothful servant. I was going to stop doing certain things that The Most High ordained for me to do, but I repent now for that and all the times in the past where I was a slothful servant and didn't do the will of The Most High. May the precious body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ wash me clean from those transgressions so that I am white as snow and upright.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I also would like to repent for the cruel way animals have to be killed so that I may fill my belly. Especially all the times I've eaten lobster, and the harsh way there are killed, and other animals as well. May the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus cover me and make me as white as snow.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/14/22

Abba Father forgive me for saying that I would not do stuff, and then doing them and vice versa. Forgive me for lying. Also, may you forgive me for the work of my hands. Jesus may you please cleanse and purify my works so that they are made acceptable in the sight of Yahweh. Grant me the fruit of Jesus' works and my own. Cleanse and purify me so as to declare me as never having worked before by grace uniting my doings with Jesus' completely. Allow me to be like that fruitful tree alongside rivers of living water who brings forth his fruit in it's season. Yahweh forgive me for not always being mindful of your blessings and using them to build up the body of Christ. May you forgive me for all the talents that I did not use or multiply. I do pray in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/16/22

Abba, Father today I would like to repent of all those things that you asked me to do and I did not do them. And all the things that I will have left undone when I leave this earth. I plead the precious body, bloody, soul, and divinity of your dear son and my savior Lord Jesus Christ to cover/remove those sins and all stains from my mind, body, spirit and soul so that I am acceptable to you Yahweh. I do ask this in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/17/2022

Yahweh I come before you in the realization that I need an attitude adjustment. I also should enjoy being around people. I plead the precious body, blood, soul, and divinity of your dear from over those sins in my life and may you break those cycles from me so I can better resemble your compassionate dear Son. I pray and ask these things in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
11/17/22

Yahweh I am before your throne again in the confessional. I admit that my eyes wonder and I have problems controlling my eyes when I am talking to people. Many times they draft to the persons private parts. It is almost uncontrollable so many times I just don't try to look at them when I speak to them. But Abba Father this is not in your will. I humbly ask that you grant me the very special ability of looking at people in the eye when I am talking to them. Please may the shame that has come upon me cease.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/18/22

Yahweh I ask you to forgive me for dreaming things that are not according to your will. I want my sleep life to be righteous along with my conscious life. My you have mercy upon your poor child and wash me by the body, blood, soul, and divinity of your dear Son and my Lord and savior Jesus Christ

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/19/22

Abba Father I come before you this day to confess that I have committed every sin but blasphemy against The Holy Spirit. I ask you to hear the prayer of a contrite servant who seeks to empty himself and fill himself up with you Yahweh, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. May you forgive me for all my sins by the Body, blood, soul, and divinity of The Lamb of God.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/20/22

Yahweh may you please forgive me for not following instruction. All the times you spoke to me or sent others to speak to me, and I heard it not. Forgive me for not always doing your will for me and my life. I do repent and am sorrowful. I ask forgiveness in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/21/22

Abba Father, I come before thee because in the very distant pass when I didn't know any better, I downloaded music without paying for it, and other material as well such as software etc. Thankfully, I don't do that sort of thing now but I ask for the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus to wash me clean from that sin. And May you forgive me for all my sins that pass through the forbearance and save me for your name sake. I do pray in Jesus name

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/22/22

Yahweh I come to you in the name of Jesus. Please forgive me for every time someone approached be wanting to argue or rebuke me and I didn't respond properly. May you grant me the knowledge to know what to say and when to say it, and never to speak out of anger or wrath or judgement. May you forgive me for being guilty of those things and cover me by the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/23/22

Abba Father, forgive me for not always giving you thanks for everything. May you forgive me by the body, blood, soul, and divinity of your dear Son Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Abba Father you have pressed it upon me to repent from not removing my stumbling block. You removed it for me. Forgive me for taking this long to remove it and for having removed it in the past and brought it back. I do repent and am sorrowful for my transgressions. Please cleanse me by the body blood soul and divinity of Jesus I do pray in Jesus name

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/24/22

Father please forgive me for things that I do not understand. People I may have hurt, things I may have done that effected people in ways that I know not. May you deliverer your servant from blood guiltiness. Forgive me if I offend my forefathers or ancestors by the things that I do for I have but limited knowledge but I do seek Yah. Forgive me if it seems I ignore things and go on about my life, many times it is because it is just too high for me to comprehend. I pray may Yahweh forgive me in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Father I come to you in the name of Jesus. Please forgive me for every time that I didn't properly discern The Spirits that you sent to me. Forgive me for ever thinking negative or bad thoughts or being unsure about it, because you sent them for a reason. Ultimately, it is for my learning and growth. Forgive me for all my thoughts that are out of order and not according to the knowledge of the most high I do repent and am sorrowful for my sinner condition, I beseech thee in the precious name of your only begotten Son and my Lord, Lord Jesus Christ may you wipe away all those sins.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/25/22

Abba Father I come before thee with admittance of deep sin. I have signed against thee o Lord most high and transgressed your law. I confess that I was very vain when I was younger to the point where I thought my chin was weak and I got a chin implant.. that wasn't the only thing that I wanted to change though but it was luckily the only thing that I changed besides me getting two tattoos. I got one on my arm, and one to cover my birthmark which is on butt. I also confess to not being happy with who I was when I was young. I was black, and didn't see any way out of this whole gay thing. Please forgive me if I was angry. Yahweh may you forgive me for all those sins and wash me clean by the body, blood, soul, and divinity of your dear son and my Lord Jesus Christ. I do pray in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
What a day so Yahweh has instructed me there is still stuff I need to repent of. When I was young and black and gay I did not even like myself. I was evil. I also almost ran over an animal in the road today but I think it just went under my car hopefully by accident of course it was night and it was too late to make any fast moves. I did seek knowledge when I was young and read the emerald tablets of Thoth which was a mistake but I was actually doing anything to seek God at that point I was in deep darkness. I even tried rocks for a short period of time. I played video games and listen to foul music and watched unbecoming stuff on t.v. and Yah led me in crooked paths and rightfully so. Abba Father I plead the body blood soul and divinity of Jesus over those sins. May you forgive a poor evil sinner such as myself. I do pray in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
11/26/2022
Abba Father I come to you because of curses. Noah cursed my household and I and not only us but all of the people who are like me. Not only that, but we also were hanged upon many many trees which cursed us even more. Also we were probably cursed in other ways that I am not aware of or am not mentioning at this point. Yahweh may your dear Son deliver us from this please. May you cover and forgive my household and I and all the people who look like me in the body blood soul and divinity of your dear Son and our Lord Jesus and forgive us for all that is passed because we had no options we were cursed and declared evil. Have mercy o heavenly Father have mercy.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Abba Yah I want to admit according to the flesh I am a cursed generation a generation of vipers wicked and evil. I humbly ask that you give me the new birth in the spirit for this flesh has profited me nothing have mercy heavenly father for your name sake Jesus may you pardon my sins and forgive me and wash me clean and white as snow having forgiven it all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.