Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is The Confessional Thread. Anyone feel free to give your daily confessions here. Please do not put any information that can be stolen or misused against you here.
12/16/21

I would like to start off by confessing that I have been slack on confessing my sins to one another as directed in the scriptures. I also confess that in the past as a child(not accountable), I have stolen candy, a wand, and maybe even accidently picked up something that belonged to another person thinking it was mines and I didn't bother to return it. As a child(not accountable), I also got in several fights with my cousin which I regret. Also, as a child(not accountable) I kissed my male cousin when they did not ask for it in the closet in secret. I also abused people verbally and emotionally. I once told a cousin that another cousin, must have a small private area and I was wrong for saying such a thing. And I've always battled same sex attraction which led to me having sex with men when I was young. I even took unbecoming pictures of myself. After realizing that it wasn't Yah's best for me, I just stuck to inappropriate contentography to get by. I am guilty of in the past being curious about witchcraft, homosexuality, bi-sexuality and the like, astrology, and the emerald tablets of Toth in which Yah told us to not go back to Egypt so I repent. I am a liar, hypocrite, and all I also expose myself to unbecoming things, but I no longer fall to them because Yah started to convict me about that. By the glory of Yah I am now celibate and chaste. But I also disobeyed my parents and gave them a hard time by running away, and trying to create a split in the relationship. I have played the lottery which is not right. I tried drinking but I was never type to drink a lot so that was never a major hurtle for me. I do not visit my family as much as I should, especially my dad's side. I don't drink now, expect for like Jesus said, when he turned the water into wine. I confess to sinning and breaking all Yah's Laws and the Laws of the prophets. Thoughts arise from my flesh about using the bathroom on people. I consider myself to have broken them all, except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I consider myself to have done all the things that Yah said, if you do these things, you shall not enter into the kingdom except blasphemy against the holy spirit. Yahweh forgive me for committing the seven deadly sins and doing the things that you dislike, and being abominable. Now my main struggle is with the thoughts of my flesh. I confess that I struggle with thoughts of the flesh and even lust of the eyes sometimes, and doing things in my mind that I actually do not do upon the earth. I confess that I am an unworthy servant, but because of the sacrifice of my Lord and Savior Lord Jesus Christ, who fulfilled all the Law and the Prophets perfectly. I am saved and redeemed to the glory of Yah with the Holy Spirit. Yah I humbly ask you to absolve me from all wrong doing, and forgive me for all the things that I did not remember or did not confess at this time. In Jesus name I ask this.

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is The Confessional Thread. Anyone feel free to give your daily confessions here. Please do not put any information that can be stolen or misused against you here.
12/16/21

I would like to start off by confessing that I have been slack on confessing my sins to one another as directed in the scriptures. I also confess that in the past as a child(not accountable), I have stolen candy, a wand, and maybe even accidently picked up something that belonged to another person thinking it was mines and I didn't bother to return it. As a child(not accountable), I also got in several fights with my cousin which I regret. Also, as a child(not accountable) I kissed my male cousin when they did not ask for it in the closet in secret. I also abused people verbally and emotionally. I once told a cousin that another cousin, must have a small private area and I was wrong for saying such a thing. And I've always battled same sex attraction which led to me having sex with men when I was young. I even took unbecoming pictures of myself. After realizing that it wasn't Yah's best for me, I just stuck to inappropriate contentography to get by. I am guilty of in the past being curious about witchcraft, homosexuality, bi-sexuality and the like, astrology, and the emerald tablets of Toth in which Yah told us to not go back to Egypt so I repent. I am a liar, hypocrite, and all I also expose myself to unbecoming things, but I no longer fall to them because Yah started to convict me about that. By the glory of Yah I am now celibate and chaste. But I also disobeyed my parents and gave them a hard time by running away, and trying to create a split in the relationship. I have played the lottery which is not right. I tried drinking but I was never type to drink a lot so that was never a major hurtle for me. I do not visit my family as much as I should, especially my dad's side. I don't drink now, expect for like Jesus said, when he turned the water into wine. I confess to sinning and breaking all Yah's Laws and the Laws of the prophets. Thoughts arise from my flesh about using the bathroom on people. I consider myself to have broken them all, except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I consider myself to have done all the things that Yah said, if you do these things, you shall not enter into the kingdom except blasphemy against the holy spirit. Yahweh forgive me for committing the seven deadly sins and doing the things that you dislike, and being abominable. Now my main struggle is with the thoughts of my flesh. I confess that I struggle with thoughts of the flesh and even lust of the eyes sometimes, and doing things in my mind that I actually do not do upon the earth. I confess that I am an unworthy servant, but because of the sacrifice of my Lord and Savior Lord Jesus Christ, who fulfilled all the Law and the Prophets perfectly. I am saved and redeemed to the glory of Yah with the Holy Spirit. Yah I humbly ask you to absolve me from all wrong doing, and forgive me for all the things that I did not remember or did not confess at this time. In Jesus name I ask this.
Now live in peace my friend !
Blessings

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Okay, I can't think of anything major that I did today. I know that we sin by thought, action, word, and deeds every day. And so, Yah, I come before you to ask you to allow your son to step in on my behalf Lord and Savior Lord Jesus Christ to step in on my behalf and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I do pray in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Today is 12/19/21

Good Day to all!

Today I sinned by thought, word, action, and by the things that I did not do. I come before the throne in the name of Jesus to confess my sins. Yahweh may you forgive me for the work of my hands for all week this week. Also, make you prosper and bless the work of my hands. I do not follow the laws and the prophets because I put my complete faith in your only begotten son Lord Jesus Christ who fulfilled them all perfectly without sin. I ask that you forgive me for all of my sins, past, present, and those yet to be born that I may here after serve and worship you in the newness of life. Forgive me if I have missed anything that I should have confessed to you. May you cleanse me and make me white as snow. I do pray in the name of your dear son Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It is 12/20/21

I confessed that I listened to a lot of music that I probably should not have listened to. May Yah forgive me for engaging in entertainment that is not in his will. I also committed sins by thought, word, deed, and by the things that I did not do. I pray in the name of Jesus that Yah may forgive me by the precious body, blood, soul, and divinity of his only begotten son, Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
12/21/21

Yahweh forgive me for sinning against you by thought, action, word, deed, and by the things I did not do. I did not work the full time while I was at work. May you please forgive me by the precious body, soul, blood, and divinity of your dear son Lord Jesus Christ. Forgive me for the sins that I did not confess today due to the weakness of my mind. I thank you in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

smittymatt

Dec 5, 2021
West Palm Beach
✟27,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
I sinned last night by watching inappropriate content. I have been watching inappropriate content once a week or more for 2 years and 2 months. Before that, I hadn't watched inappropriate content in 5-1/2 years. I lust with my eyes and have thoughts of condemnation and judgement toward others. I am addicted to a video game, but you are helping me break it. Forgive me Father in Jesus name. I know you gave me and all believers the power to break the pattern of sin such as inappropriate content by your Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I sinned last night by watching inappropriate content. I have been watching inappropriate content once a week or more for 2 years and 2 months. Before that, I hadn't watched inappropriate content in 5-1/2 years. I lust with my eyes and have thoughts of condemnation and judgement toward others. I am addicted to a video game, but you are helping me break it. Forgive me Father in Jesus name. I know you gave me and all believers the power to break the pattern of sin such as inappropriate content by your Holy Spirit.

Go in peace my brother. The Lord has heard your confession.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
12/22/21

Today I want to confess that I made my entire body an abomination, unclean, and fit for nothing but to be cast into the eternal fires of hell. I made it an habitation for every devil, unclean spirit, unclean bird, and every detestable beast. I used every part of my being, body, mind, soul, and spirit to perform wickedness and evil. The whole head was sick. I looked to Jesus to save me and clean me up and he did. It is only by the grace of Yah that I am here. May Yahweh forgive me for using every part of my being to sin against him, I do pray in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
12/23/2021

Today I confess that in the past that I was not thankful when trouble or problems came to me. I did not use it as an opportunity to grow by using the fruits and gifts of the spirit like love, kindness, gentleness, humility, wisdom, understanding, fortitude, patience.. etc.. I did not view it as an opportunity to show the gifts at work in my life. I did not think that maybe Yah sent it in order for me to grow. I also want to confess that I do not follow all the festivals, feast days, and celebrations that I should follow as a believer in my Lord Jesus Christ. I also admit to in the past masturbating on resurrection weekend. I thank Jesus that he came and paid the price for all my many, many, many sins. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
12/25/21

Yahweh on this day the birth of our Savior Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from not celebrating the birth as I should have in the past. I also repent from my argumentative ways in the past where I did not display the proper emotions in situations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
12/26/21

Yahweh I come before you in the name of your dear Son Lord Jesus Christ. Yahweh forgive me for not giving you the glory in every circumstance. Many times in the past, I did not ask you to unite my suffering with the Messiah's. I do repent for that and ask you this day will you unite all my suffering to Jesus'. May you lead me in a straight and narrow path. I ask this in Jesus name, I pray. Also forgive me for not going to see all my family members, friends, loved ones, etc when they were sick. Furthermore, forgive me for not attending all the funerals like I should. May you have mercy upon a poor sinner such as myself.

Upvote 0

Job28

Dec 21, 2021
sheffield
✟9,678.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

inappropriate content is the devil's spawn, I used to have that problem, I downloaded almost 1 Terabyte of inappropriate content. I was that busy downloading it I had little time to watch it. I don't think I even watched 1% of it before I deleted it all for good from the hard drive it was stored on. I just actually felt unclean and in the end I made a promise to God and went ahead with that promise and haven't looked back. It has been proven that inappropriate content can rewire your brain so that you become addicted to it and less effected by the extremes of inappropriate contentography. It's one of Satans biggest weapons stay well away from it, and stay away from even sexualized images if you can. I think I roughly worked out that if I watched all the inappropriate contentography I had back to back non stop it would take nearly 2 year to watch. How sad was I. Thankyou God for helping me get this evil out of my life.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
inappropriate content is the devil's spawn, I used to have that problem, I downloaded almost 1 Terabyte of inappropriate content. I was that busy downloading it I had little time to watch it. I don't think I even watched 1% of it before I deleted it all for good from the hard drive it was stored on. I just actually felt unclean and in the end I made a promise to God and went ahead with that promise and haven't looked back. It has been proven that inappropriate content can rewire your brain so that you become addicted to it and less effected by the extremes of inappropriate contentography. It's one of Satans biggest weapons stay well away from it, and stay away from even sexualized images if you can. I think I roughly worked out that if I watched all the inappropriate contentography I had back to back non stop it would take nearly 2 year to watch. How sad was I. Thankyou God for helping me get this evil out of my life.

You go in peace now in the name of Jesus! Saved by the blood of Jesus and the testimony.

Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
1/2/22

I would like to confess of all the bad works that I do within my own heart, in the name of my Lord and Savior Lord Jesus Christ, I do pray, amen. Yahweh, may you cleanse my heart from all it's bad works I do pray in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.