Follower212

Apr 5, 2016
Florida
✟15,371.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I collect tea cups. My dad bought me an inexpensive one but it was beautiful. I have started a very small collection. Something so dainty about them ;)
Love tea cups and tea pots too. There are so many pretty and interesting ones out there these days.

Upvote 0

Follower212

Apr 5, 2016
Florida
✟15,371.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It must have been caffeine free!!!

worlds_largest_coffee_mug_1.jpg
Hysterical!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My Hershey's mug would hold milk chocolate. That's why I can't have one!

hahaaaaa! Awwwwww i can relate to how difficult if not impossibly difficult it would be for me to be deprived of such a heavenly concoction.

:hug:

Reactions: Follower212
Upvote 0

Follower212

Apr 5, 2016
Florida
✟15,371.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone. What communication tools does your church use to keep congregants informed? What if service was canceled due to weather or a heating/cooling system failure? Or any other issue? How would your Pastor/Minister let all the people know so they didn't head out for service, when its been delayed, postponed or canceled? What if there was an emergency at your church? How would congregants be notified of the emergency? Many people would be involved. How would your Pastor/Minister notify them all at the same time?

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone. I see no one has posted here in a while. Hoping to revive this thread. How is everyone?

Hi,

You're right. The coffee shop hasn't had any new posts in a while. How are you? If you have something personal to talk about I suggest that you start a thread in the Ask a Chaplain Forum. If you'd just like to chew the fat, please feel free to post here and I or Chaplain Steve or both of us will reply.

Sincerely,

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello everyone. I see no one has posted here in a while. Hoping to revive this thread. How is everyone?

Thanks.

I had forgotten about this thread.....

how r' yu on this fine and coolish morning?

:wave:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi,

You're right. The coffee shop hasn't had any new posts in a while. How are you? If you have something personal to talk about I suggest that you start a thread in the Ask a Chaplain Forum. If you'd just like to chew the fat, please feel free to post here and I or Chaplain Steve or both of us will reply.

Sincerely,

Hi David.

Coffee?

:D

th_coffee_pouring.gif

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi David.

Coffee?

:D

th_coffee_pouring.gif

Thank you Brinny. It's good to hear from you. I really need a cup of coffee right now. We've been getting ready for the possible hurricane landfall in NC. I've been through them before but they are always nerve wracking. (sp) LOL Please have a cup too if you like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There are two kinds of people.
1. Those that can extrapolate with insufficient information.
There are three types of people. Those who are good st numbers, and those who aren't.

Upvote 0

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟435,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Out of curiosity, are there any female chaplains here at CF? I've had this ongoing women's issue that I'd like to maybe eventually talk to a Chaplain about it (kind of nervous) but I'd be much more comfortable if it was a female I was talking to (no offense to the male Chaplains).

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No female chaplains here. And I agree there are some issues that should be talked about with a female. Do you have a female pastor, deacon or pastoral counselor at your church you can talk to? Would the issues be the kind that would be better addressed by a mental health professional? Feel free to message me if want. I'm sure I can make some referral recommendations that might help.

Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0