USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, the hurricane track changed and is now at least in the forecast going to steer away from NC. Praise God! I've been praying it will turn and that it won't hurt anyone. All of our prayers for the people in the storms path would be beneficial.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Out of curiosity, are there any female chaplains here at CF? I've had this ongoing women's issue that I'd like to maybe eventually talk to a Chaplain about it (kind of nervous) but I'd be much more comfortable if it was a female I was talking to (no offense to the male Chaplains).
I'd think @Paidiske would be open to chatting with you. She's an Anglican minister and a CF staff member now. It couldn't hurt to ask.

Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some days I feel like Im going insane...it is hard to lean on God in these times. I know this is for light discussion so yes I came to speak lightly. Blah blah blah seems the only light talking I can think of right now. :D

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,892.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Some days I feel like Im going insane...it is hard to lean on God in these times. I know this is for light discussion so yes I came to speak lightly. Blah blah blah seems the only light talking I can think of right now. :D
Psalms. Works for me. They are the gospel played out in real life.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank yall I feel a bit better this morning. Nights are hard. I just saw the doctor today and she uped my zoloft and wanta me to take.vitamin D. She said if I think it is seasonal I can always go back down. Im not fond of meds but Ive been up and down lately. But annnnyway love Psalms. XD

Upvote 0