GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
'Chill-out Forum', I just discovered this. I take a while, sometimes, to figure out the 'point', or as my husband says, 'Don't think so much' so we'll see what this is about, maybe like a mega-church potluck spot but only virtual food...

Made me want to share a song, I love sharing songs; I make up song lists (gospel) and my husband buys and burns 'em, then I hand them out at church.

~ Carolyn

I just saw Brinny: Hi, there! And also above her, someone I've seen before (I think--I have 'memory retrieval problems), maybe in a game thread...

What the heck is peppery coffee?!? I don't drink coffee--I get hot, heart pounds, get red streaks on my chest and sometimes break out in hives, but you know, OTHERWISE, I'm cool with it. :hot:

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi, George95; I think I've seen your icon or whatever it's called, before, somewhere on CF: I like it; sorta santa claus super hero, or something--and if it's a particular 'something' I never watch tee vee or go to movies or listen to the radio, or read newspapers, so forgive me. Still, it's funny; I like it.

My icon? An artist in Taiwan shared it with me; it's a gorgeous tree, I don't know what kind, but he made a watercolor of it after sketching it--from this photo; really incredible blooms!

Carolyn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Love the CF Staff and all they do. God bless them.

Further, regarding the following article of faith in WOF Forum, I would request you to kindly clarify:

The WOF Article of faith is: “We believe that we are new creatures made righteous with Christ's righteousness, which is not of ourselves. We are not "unworthy new creatures" nor "sinners saved by grace". We were once sinners, but now we are saved by grace; our spirits born again, created in righteousness and true holiness; Sons of God, and joint heirs with Jesus.(2 Corinthians 5:17, Philippians 3:9, Ephesians 2:5-8, Ephesians 4:24, Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:17)”.

Now, the question is as follows:

When a person is born again and is made righteous, it is stated in the above article that he/she ought not to call themselves “unworthy new creatures”.

Now the question is, is the worth granted by God, by grace, to a person at conversion, a) intrinsic to the person in a manner that the person cannot lose the worth, OR b) the person is worthy ONLY as long as he/she depends on Christ by exercising a continual faith in Christ as per (Rom 11: 20, 21).

Looking forward to hear from the CF Staff.

Thanks and God bless you.

Upvote 0

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Further, regarding the following article of faith in WOF Forum, I would request you to kindly clarify:

The WOF Article of faith is: “We believe that we are new creatures made righteous with Christ's righteousness, which is not of ourselves. We are not "unworthy new creatures" nor "sinners saved by grace". We were once sinners, but now we are saved by grace; our spirits born again, created in righteousness and true holiness; Sons of God, and joint heirs with Jesus.(2 Corinthians 5:17, Philippians 3:9, Ephesians 2:5-8, Ephesians 4:24, Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:17)”.

When a person is born again and is made righteous, it is stated in the above article that he/she ought not to call themselves “unworthy new creatures”.

Now the question is, is the worth granted by God, by grace, to a person at conversion, a) intrinsic to the person in a manner that the person cannot lose the worth, OR b) the person is worthy ONLY as long as he/she depends on Christ by exercising a continual faith in Christ as per (Rom 11: 20, 21).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,398,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Let me see if I can get someone who can better answer this for you. :)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
nature-smiley-010.gif

:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.