✟24,282.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
AskSeekKnock said:
You feeling better murron? Hey Infalliable. I have 3 more longggggg days of school left before the weekend. I have an interview for Wally WOrld today ;) WIsh Me luck !
Actually, no. I went to the doc yesterday and he gave me a few prescriptions so hopefully within a few days I'll be feeling better.

Upvote 0

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
AskSeekKnock said:
You feeling better murron? Hey Infalliable. I have 3 more longggggg days of school left before the weekend. I have an interview for Wally WOrld today ;) WIsh Me luck !

As in the same Wally World that the Griswalds went to on their vacation? :D

G'day, all - Infalible, I'm glad that your suggestion has been noticed and this area of CF has appeared! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

PACKY

Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
✟24,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
KristianJ said:
As in the same Wally World that the Griswalds went to on their vacation? :D

G'day, all - Infalible, I'm glad that your suggestion has been noticed and this area of CF has appeared! :thumbsup:

I am glad we now have a specified medium on which to get to know each other and tear down the mis-perceptions we may harbor of each other....

MURRON....Hope you feel better!!, Myself personally when i get sick its just another reason to self medicate....
alc.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
Chrysalis Kat said:
That would be Wonderful.

I know it would be...there are people that I remember seeing as forum mods when I first joined CF that are no longer on staff...I can't exactly remember usernames of most of them, but it would be fun to see who once was...:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.