✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just a few basic ideas...
June 17th we're throwing a bbq party at our apartment for friends and family to come up. It's for my hubby's birthday and it's for my "SCHOOL IS DONE!!" type of party. :) Sean's an excellent cook so a lot of his friends love to have his bbq'ing~ we'll make cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and chicken.

I have a two day workshop as soon as school is done for all the 5th and 6th grade teachers to work with our tech dept head to learn Google apps. What is awesome is that I already know how to use it and I'm still going to get paid for coming in for two days :)

July 9-11 I'll be up in northern NY for a curriculum mapping workshop that my school is paying to send me to. And then on July 14th Sean and I celebrate our one year anniversary of being married :clap: We want to go to a shore town and maybe stay at a bed and breakfast for a few days to relax.

Besides all of that, I'm hoping to get all of my lesson planning and assessments ready to go for the school year and get my two teacher sites for my students updated.
Miss Tati, when are you planning that trip to Minnesnowta? You now know where it is, right? ^_^

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Miss Tati, when are you planning that trip to Minnesnowta? You now know where it is, right? ^_^

I could probably circle an area of the US and get it right... :p
Sean and I are planning a Christmas trip to Michigan... Minnesota is sorta closer to MI than NJ (I know that much! :D)

Here's a better idea: Come visit us this summer-- you can even stay with us and we'll take you to NYC, Long Island, the Jersey shore (the real shore... not those over tanned creeps), and maybe even Philly if you want. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 13, 2013
✟15,368.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear all the staff of CF , right now I'm challenging 3 largest Islamic forums in this world , here is the link:

Ummah.com - Muslim Forum
Judgement : Scale Of Balance And Gawaher.com - Answering anti-Islamic Allegations - Islamic Forum

Judgement : Scale Of Balance And TurnintoIslam.com | TurnToIslam
Perhap I will need help , so can Mod allow me to create 2 topics about this debate between me and Muslims in 3 largest Islamic forum on
Christian Forums Angels , I think I will need Angel help

Physical & Life Sciences , people here have knowledge can help me .

I hope Mod will allow me to create 2 topic about this debate because I use the Scale of balance to talk with 3 largest Islamic forum .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jayh

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Scotland
✟19,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Brinny...I see your name..what a lovely idea to have a place to come and just relax and do that ' getting to know you ' and wasn't fun mentioned?
Sometimes we need to kick off our shoes and sit a while.
I am going to keep the image in my mind of a room set aside where everyone is welcome...and I'll be basking in that thought for a long time!

So Hi everyone..thank you for the chair and the warm welcome and excuse me if my hair is windblown and ignore the sauce stain on my jumper..all part of a normal day.
I like to smile a lot so I've leave some smiles on the table..help yourself. jean ( jayh)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.