The Chapter-A-Day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right lol...

This might be a shame to say since God says Revenge is mine saith the Lord, but I feel Joseph has this coming to him, to be able to rub their faces in it just a wee little bit..but then of course, in a way, to thank him...for if it didn't happen this way, maybe Joseph and the family would be starving...

Upvote 0

bcmom

Put on the full armor of God
Jan 9, 2014
BC CANADA
✟19,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right, about Joseph's family starving, but that's one of things so magnificent about God, He has several plans going on at once for the same person.... Often without that person even knowing about it.
In fact, if Joseph hadn't been sold into slavery by his brothers, mankind might have ceased to exist, there's a brain teaser for ya.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Right, about Joseph's family starving, but that's one of things so magnificent about God, He has several plans going on at once for the same person.... Often without that person even knowing about it.
In fact, if Joseph hadn't been sold into slavery by his brothers, mankind might have ceased to exist, there's a brain teaser for ya.

I never thought of that and now that i think of it, it ties right in to Joseph's obedience to God....God was able to do ALL of that through Joseph....how glorious is that?

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now it's dinner time for Joseph and a few of them...I can picture these dudes like "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]?" (F for Freak)....and just shrugging...don't know WHAT'S going on...

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow, Joseph LOVED his family and was soooooo overcome when he saw Benjamin......this seems to be a clue of a broken heart and grief that he must've experienced all of this time....

what a touching chapter.....precious

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jimmy P

Apr 20, 2013
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's like watching a TV series....you get involved and can't wait until the next episode :)

Can you imagine the relief of the brothers? The feeling of it all? Probably a bit scared but then seeing Joseph was cool about everything made them chill out...

I think Jacob was more happy about his little boy being alive rather then all the stuff sent to him...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.