Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I like to mix in steak sauce and liquid smoke, along with onions, garlic, etc. into the meat before pattying it up. Cooked on a charcoal grill. And I like it with a mild cheesy cheese like American, and fresh tomato with a bite to it! With a toasted bun, or a bun with a tiny trace of butter added then heated in a skillet, butter (cut) side down. Sesame seeds on the bun. Miracle whip on the side the tomato goes on. And dill pickle slices! All the strong flavors mix in perfect combination, which is why I prefer American cheese. I normally love extra sharp cheddar, but with these other ingredients, it becomes unbalanced. Making myself hungry, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I like those pre-made Black Angus burger patties you can get at Wall Mart. I'll saute mushrooms, bell pepper and onion along side the burger and just drench everything in Worcestershire sauce. Then pile the sauteed fixings on top and melt a slice of pepper jack cheese on top. I made one for my daughter once and she says, I don't like the stuff on top, and plops it off to the side. She kind of missed the point I think.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I like those pre-made Black Angus burger patties you can get at Wall Mart. I'll saute mushrooms, bell pepper and onion along side the burger and just drench everything in Worcestershire sauce. Then pile the sauteed fixings on top and melt a slice of pepper jack cheese on top. I made one for my daughter once and she says, I don't like the stuff on top, and plops it off to the side. She kind of missed the point I think.
Oh I did NOT need to read this just now, lol! I need to unsubscribe from this thread.

I'm Orthodox, and the Great Fast is just beginning for us. Sunday was the last day for meat, generally speaking. :)

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh I did NOT need to read this just now, lol! I need to unsubscribe from this thread.

I'm Orthodox, and the Great Fast is just beginning for us. Sunday was the last day for meat, generally speaking. :)
I was talking about getting a pressure smoker with my partner at work. He finally told me to stop talking about it I was making him hungry. I have that effect on people.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I was talking about getting a pressure smoker with my partner at work. He finally told me to stop talking about it I was making him hungry. I have that effect on people.
A gift then. Or a curse? :D

Pressure smoker? Never heard of it. But at this point in my life, probably not healthy to contemplate. Just as well. :)

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A quarter pound Angus beef on a toasted sesame seed bun ...lettuce, tomato, melted Swiss cheese, avocado, grilled onions, ketchup, mayo...w/ shoestring fries, salted...a large Dr. Pepper w/ lots of ice! I,m not that hungry! Lol!

THAT'S a good burger!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I like to mix in steak sauce and liquid smoke, along with onions, garlic, etc. into the meat before pattying it up. Cooked on a charcoal grill. And I like it with a mild cheesy cheese like American, and fresh tomato with a bite to it! With a toasted bun, or a bun with a tiny trace of butter added then heated in a skillet, butter (cut) side down. Sesame seeds on the bun. Miracle whip on the side the tomato goes on. And dill pickle slices! All the strong flavors mix in perfect combination, which is why I prefer American cheese. I normally love extra sharp cheddar, but with these other ingredients, it becomes unbalanced. Making myself hungry, lol.
@~Anastasia~ bruh someone get this girl an award I just visualized the whole banquet this girls the Rachel Rae of food description lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
An image of it below
20220411_011430.jpg

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a simple man with simple tastes. A Whopper does me just fine... though I have to admit that Zinger looks mighty good! I sometimes order a burger at fancy restaurants, you know they are "fancy" because they ask you "How would you like your burger cooked?" If you say "Just like they do at McDonalds", the chef comes out and slaps you. :p

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a simple man with simple tastes. A Whopper does me just fine... though I have to admit that Zinger looks mighty good! I sometimes order a burger at fancy restaurants, you know they are "fancy" because they ask you "How would you like your burger cooked?" If you say "Just like they do at McDonalds", the chef comes out and slaps you. :p
A whopper is probably one of my favorite fast food burgers, my problem is I can feel it if I eat unhealthy too often

Upvote 0