The Boring Movie Thread

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skilletdude

Aug 20, 2006
California
✟8,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You must not have seen very many boring movies if that is the most boring one you've seen :p I thought Fargo was hilarious. That scene where they're checking out the murders on the side of the road always has me rolling. "You see something down there chief?" "No I justuh think I'm gonna barf... ... well that passed. Now I'm hungry again." ROFL! Not boring!

You want a boring movie, I don't think they get much more boring than 2001: A Space Odyssey! Slow music... slow story... everything is slow and it's nearly 3 hours to boot (and half of that is watching lunar lander or something land on the moon)! A great movie to watch if you're having problems sleeping.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
California Suite (supposed to be a comedy but turns into a badly done drama even though the cast was big stars of that day)..Jane Fonda, Maggie Smith, Michael Caine, Alan Alda. Written by Neil Simon..but just not funny like his Plaza Suite or other movies based on plays.

Upvote 0