Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You actually stayed awake for the whole movie? I fell asleep about 1/2 way through, never tried to watch it again lol

Most boring movie I've ever seen and stayed awake for the whole thing... Aeon Flux. And I'm not even sure I *did* stay awake for all of it, but I saw the end, which is more than I can say for Braveheart ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a HUGE Star Wars nerd, but RotS was ick. The whole new trilogy was ick, but the final transformation from Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vadar was *shudder*

That said, I do still watch all 6 in a marathon run occasionally lol

Another one where I dosed in and out (and yet I still figured out the whole plot... predictable anyone?)... WALL-E. We all watched that at Christmas a couple of years ago, I couldn't keep my eyes open for anything lol

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
they made a second one?? I loved the first one but why would they make a second? ugh.

Ok this is how bored I was with WALL-E... when I was writing out my previous post, I actually had to go to Google and type in "robot falls in love" and see what popped up because I couldn't even remember the name of it ^_^ I'm so bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.