The books of Hebrews and Revelation prove the unchangeableness of God's Holy Law. (3)

Tangible

Decision Theology = Ex Opere Operato
May 29, 2009
cruce tectum
Visit site
✟59,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The Law of God will be the standard in the Judgment day. Think about this, if there was no Law of God, every human being sinner or saint, wouldn't have to answer for answer to anyone, not even God himself. Because if there is no Law, there is no sin, because the Law of God defines sin.
False dichotomy. Christians are both sinner and saint simultaneously.

Reactions: VictorC
Upvote 0

CFTerminator

Jun 29, 2013
USA
✟677.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So why should I buy your fire insurance? You admit you may be wrong. What if VictorC is correct? Personally I see no difference if he were wrong. The out come would be the exact same thing.

The way I see it is I lose if I accept your ideology according to Gal 5:4. In quoting Rev 14:12 and 22:14 you verify you're using the law as your standard of righteousness with your understanding of said.

You are making risky bets with eternal life. What do you have to lose by keeping the 10 Commandments to the best of your ability empowered by the Holy Spirit? Our God is a merciful God, but will deal with hypocrites who know the truth but refuse to obey.

Remember, James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Upvote 0