Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
(((Two things.

1. Blaziken, this isn;t your thread. Stop acting like it is, and stop trying to make people do what you want. An RPG is a collaboration of people's writing styles, not what you or I want. If I have something big planned, I usually clear it with someone anyway.

2. It's fine, Luv. Don't let Blaze chew you out.)))

Upvote 0

BigC

Veteran
Apr 11, 2006
Batavia, Ohio
Visit site
✟22,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
he was on today but didn't post. BUT he had enough time ot reply to my pm about it -_-

(I was on the computer but I had to log it off in a couple of seconds, I only had enough seconds to send a reply to your pm due to the school's schedule. So don't get hyped up because it seemed like I had enough time to post in Book of Life, plus, it gets on my nerves when people push me to post even though I just have seconds before the bell rings)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

searchingsoul

Humbly following God's Plan
Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After the policeman got done questioning her, having gleaned no important information other than the incident with Edie and Anthony, Kari went back to her appartment. It was lower-middle class material, but it was quite cozy. she flopped down on her loveseat couch. After a little while, she reached over to the table and grabbed a book and started reading it quietly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BigC

Veteran
Apr 11, 2006
Batavia, Ohio
Visit site
✟22,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Edie broke away from Edward and John, walking in the opposite direction the boys were taking. She followed the streets around the block, going down alleys and behind buildings, she had no idea where Yuzuki lived, buty judging on her character, Edie figured she would be somewhere quiet and deserted. While looking Edie poked her head down an alley, and shivered, there was an awful feeling coming from down that way, like a warning to stay away. Edie turned and began walking in a different direction when someone called her name. Thinking it was Edward, Edie turned, then froze. It wasn't Edward, it was Anthony. Edie took a step back, "What do you want? You shouldn't even be here."
"Ediebee, c'mon babe. I didn't mean anything by that, you know that."
"God, Anthony, don't call me Ediebee."
"Why not, Ediebee?"
Anthony took a step forward and grabbed Edie by the back of her neck, he leaned in,
"I've waited a long time to see you again. You know, they could still let me in... I just have to finish what I started last time."
Without giving Edie time to breathe, Anthony smashed his lips against Edie's, cutting her lip on his teeth. With a muffled cry Edie recoiled her fist and punched Anthony with all her strength. He yelled, and backed away. Wiping blood from his cheek Anthony looked at Edie murderously,
"You're gonna pay for that b****"
He charged at her, Edie turned quickly and sprinted down the street toward a park.

Deedra saw Edie running through the park, being chased. She looked terrified. Dee stopped talking to Bob to help. After Edie passed, she ran directly in the path of Anthony, causing him to collide in to her and knocking them both to the ground.
"Go!" She called out to Edie.
It hurt, but if it helped her get away...it was worth it. She could only imagine how furious Anthony was...If Bob wanted to write something to keep him from killing her, it'd be great.

Edward heard a cry nearby. It sounded like it was Edie. He rushed down the lane, and turned to look for her. She was running through the park, and she was being chased by....Anthony!! Edward gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Just like the guy who gets his life spared to return to his evil ways...Oh, how the mighty have fallen." Edward thought to himself.

He started running, quite fast actually....Anthony may have had longer legs, but Edward was certain he was faster.

Then, unexpectadly, the girl from the juice stand jumped into Anthony's path. He collided with her, and they tumbled backwards, landing in a heap in the grass. Anthony struggled to recover, and he was in the better situation. He was sitting on top of Deedra, and he looked....Well, quite angry to have been knocked down by a girl.

He raised his hand, about to swat her head down against the ground. Edward reached into his jacket for the Book, to use it somehow--it's powers could be used for aide, not only death. But, he remembered it was at Edie's house, in the velvet fabric that hid it away. Edward was even more frustrated now. He could have caused vines to grow, and grab Anthony's arms. He was too far away to do anything of notice. He saw Edie running away, and a girl chasing after her, probably to get help.

Edward muttered something, then picked up a rock. "I hope my aiming has improved...." he said, chunking the rock at Anthony. It whizzed by him by several meters.

"Crap." Edward thought to himself. Luckily, or rather unluckily, Anthony turned, the big lummux he was, and glared at Edward.

"Oh! So it's you, come to save Edie again, eh? Well, she don' wanna be sav'd! She wan' to s'ay wit' me...." Anthony slurred. Obviously as drunk as a fish.

"That's right. Now, if she DID want to be with you, don't you think she would be here.....?" Edward asked. Anthony looked around, presumably looking for Edie, before growling at Edward.

"You took her from me!! I'm gonna make you pay!!" Anthony shouted.

Edie skidded to a stop and looked back and Kari, "Hi, I'm Edie, excuse me." She spun back around and ran at Anthony. She was fast, fast enough to make the track coach drool, and the captain to turn green. She used this o her advantage as she put her head down and tackled Anthony to the ground, she could feel her neck straining, but Anthony came down like a ton of bricks. Edie formed a fist, pulled back and punched Anthony in the nose. With a cry he flopped back, unconcious. Edie stood, shaking.

((I actually didn't care who saved Edie, it was more to get everyone together to meet for real))

"Edie! How did...." Edward started. Then he thought it best not to ask.

"Well, seeing as you were under him, and Edward can't throw to save his life, obviously, I felt I HAD to come back. Man, that hurt!" Edie stood and rotated her shoulder, "Should we call the police, or leave him here?"

"Well, I believe that's our cue to leave, right Edward?"

"Exactly. We might be connected to this incident...." Edward said, whispering the last sentence. The rushed off, looking for Yuzuki.

Edie followed Edward, "Do you know where Yuzuki's place is?"

"Hmm....I think it's....." He paused, stroking his chin.

"No. We need John...." Edward said, quite calmly, despite the fact he was freaking out.....They needed to find her, before she cleared her thoughts and....Reported them to the police.

*Evil DUN DUN DDUUUUUUN! music here*

"Let's backtrack to my house, maybe she went there, c'mon." She grabbed Edward's hand and started to run toward her house.

John was breathing hard when he bumped into Edie and Ed after he ran after them when he saw them run after Yuzuki. "I know why you ran after Yuzuki, but please, if you wanted to find out where she lives, you should have asked me in the first place instead of running after her," he said when he finally caught his breath.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deedra layed on the cell bed, looking at the ceiling. They had locked her up, at least temperarily, because they thought she was the one who had been killing the criminals. They confinscated the Pages. She closed her eyes for a moment. This would probably be in the news. When she opened her eyes, she was startled by a man in white, facing her from the ceiling. She sat up, muttering, "Am I halucinating? I'm going crazy?"
"No, you are not." He said, now standing on the ground.
"How the heck? Who...?"She asked, stuttering.
"I am Michael, The Angel of Death. I'm here because you found Pages from the Book of Life. You can write down anything and it will happen, as you may have already found out. You can control people's actions, provided they may have done it anyway. Control a person more than 6 times, they die. Or you could write their death the first time, and it happens. You cannot be killed by another Page, or Book, holder, as long as you have a Page. You must write something at least once a month or else you die from a heart attack."
"I refuse to kill or control anyone with the Pages!" Deedra exclained, standing up.
"You already have. Remember that customer with pink legwarmers? You controlled what he wore, and what he ordered." Michael said.
Deedra sat back down. "I...I didn't know..."She looked up at him. "They confiscated them. What if I don't get the Pages back? Will I die?"
Micheal began fading away. But before he dissapeared completely, Deedra thought she saw him nod.
She buried her face in her hands. "This bites!"
She heard a jangling, clanking noise and she looked up. A policeman unlocked the cell. "You have one phonecall." he said, leading her to the phone. She dialed it. Ringing. More ringing. "Hello, Kari?"

Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Humbly following God's Plan
Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When Kari heard the phone ring, she place a bookmark in her place and picked up the phone.

"Hello? This is Kari."

"Hello, Kari?"

"Dee! What's wrong? You sound terrible!" Kari was so scared for her friend she almost started to cry.

Upvote 0