• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The Book of Hosea! verse by verse...

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by kerrylee, Jun 26, 2006.

1. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:3 (KJV) I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.

2. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Purple Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,192
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hosea 5:4 (NJKV)

They do not direct their deeds Towards turning to their God, For the spirit of harlotry is in their midst. And they do not know the Lord.

3. worldwatcher

worldwatcher I want to meet you in heaven.

+431
    Christian
    Married
    Hosea 5:5
    And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them.

4. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:6 (KJV) They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.

5. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:7 (KJV) They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.

6. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:8 (KJV) Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Bethaven, after thee, O Benjamin.

7. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:9 (KJV) Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.

8. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 5:10 (KJV) The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.

9. Glenda

Glenda More, Lord.. More of You..

+4,175
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Hos 5:11 Ephraim is oppressed, crushed in judgment; because he was pleased, he walked after the command.

10. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:12 (KJV) Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.

11. ChristianCandy

ChristianCandy Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!

+3,221
    SDA
  12. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 5:14 (KJV) For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

13. Glenda

+4,175
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Hos 5:15 I will go; I will return to My place until they confess their guilt and seek My face. In their affliction they will seek Me diligently.

14. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  15. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:2 (KJV) After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

16. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 6:3 (KJV) Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

17. Glenda

+4,175
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Others
    Hosea 6:4 "What should I do with you, Ephraim? What should I do with you, Judah? Your love is like fog in the morning. It disappears as quickly as the morning dew.

18. ChristianCandy

+3,221
    SDA
  19. doc329

+33,564
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:6 (KJV) For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

20. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Hosea 6:7 (KJV) But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.