• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The Book of Ezekiel verse by verse

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by DerSchweik, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:12
    The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,

2. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:13
    Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

3. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:14
    Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

4. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:15
    If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

5. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:16
    Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

6. Subdood

Subdood Well-Known Member

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:17 "Or if I should bring a sword on that country and say, 'Let the sword pass through the country and cut off man and beast from it,'

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:18 even though these three men were in its midst, as I live," declares the Lord GOD, "they could not deliver either their sons or their daughters, but they alone would be delivered.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:19 "Or if I should send a plague against that country and pour out My wrath in blood on it to cut off man and beast from it,

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:20 even though Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, as I live," declares the Lord GOD, "they could not deliver either their son or their daughter. They would deliver only themselves by their righteousness."

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:21 For thus says the Lord GOD, "How much more when I send My four severe judgments against Jerusalem: sword, famine, wild beasts and plague to cut off man and beast from it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:22 "Yet, behold, survivors will be left in it who will be brought out, both sons and daughters. Behold, they are going to come forth to you and you will see their conduct and actions; then you will be comforted for the calamity which I have brought against Jerusalem for everything which I have brought upon it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 14:23 "Then they will comfort you when you see their conduct and actions, for you will know that I have not done in vain whatever I did to it," declares the Lord GOD.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:1 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:2 "Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any wood of a branch which is among the trees of the forest?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:3 "Can wood be taken from it to make anything, or can men take a peg from it on which to hang any vessel?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:4 "If it has been put into the fire for fuel, and the fire has consumed both of its ends and its middle part has been charred, is it then useful for anything?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:5 "Behold, while it is intact, it is not made into anything. How much less, when the fire has consumed it and it is charred, can it still be made into anything!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:6 "Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, 'As the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so have I given up the inhabitants of Jerusalem;

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:7 and I set My face against them Though they have come out of the fire, yet the fire will consume them. Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I set My face against them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Subdood

+16,289
    Christian
    Married
    Ezekiel 15:8 'Thus I will make the land desolate, because they have acted unfaithfully,'" declares the Lord GOD.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.