✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ezekiel 8:3
3 He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in the visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

Upvote 0

tred

Feb 28, 2008
✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ezekiel 8:6
6 And he said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing - the utterly detestable things the house of Israel is doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tred

Feb 28, 2008
✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ezekiel 8:16
16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tred

Feb 28, 2008
✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ezekiel 8:17
17 He said to me, "Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the house of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually provoke me to anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose!

Upvote 0

tred

Feb 28, 2008
✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ezekiel 9:2
2 And I saw six men coming form the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.

Upvote 0