texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will remind us all, their is a move going on , they think they the reformed ones
preaching a whole new gospel . They sneak in craftily and try and distort pieces of
the true gospel , and all the while they have the agenda to create doubt
so as in time they can bring the real message they believe
all will be saved , interfaith is wonderful dung message.
watch out they are pride filled , they work in pretense, they are not afraid to lie
and even agree with certain points , but all the while they are just trying to get
you to break down and accept their skewed sick perverted twist on things.
My advice, Increase your bible reading time, prayer time
get wise in the scrips. cause these wicked people know how to deceive .
I have delt with their kind on other sites.
Be on guard , read the bible for yourselves , pray more ,
and let us contend for the true faith which was long ago delivered unto the saints.

• Agree
Reactions: HeLeadethMe
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If I see someone apparently not following Christ, and unable to hear His word, it makes me concerned that they may not be saved, because Jesus said you will know them by their fruits, so I sometimes will share the gospel with them just in case.
That is the same attitude the real apostles had.
contend for the faith.
if any receive not this gospel , do not even bid them god speed.
or paul , who is paul ,who is appollos, mere men
today it could be said, who is calvin, who is man way to many names to name.
Let us be of the same mind, NO divisions
pure doctrine ,
if any be in error correct , etc
whatever happened to that mind set. So many who claim Christ
have no idea what spirit they follow. IF we say we love Christ
we better be made wise to WHO HE IS. and the scrips TELLL us who HE is
and the spirit is our guide
but I say test all spirits. for many follow just any spirit , calling it the HOLY one
yet their walk is Far from HOLY. who we follow is where we end up.
test everything and never stop testing.

• Agree
Reactions: HeLeadethMe
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They never had the Holy Spirit to begin with.
Whilst some of the original Reformation fathers had the Holy Spirit as in Acts 2:4 - Martin Luther
certainly prayed in tongues and no doubt like Peter the Apostle had the power of the Holy Spirit
to enable him to defend the scriptures and take on Rome, the original Apostolic (or Pentecostal)
gospel was not continued with.
By and large Protestantism was a breakaway from an unrighteous Roman church and her worldly
Papal doctrines. The Anglican breakaway was about state power; London versus Rome.

It was not until the latter rain of the 1880s that a substantial and ongoing Pentecostal Revival
began both in England and the U.S.A. coming out of a previous holiness and temperance
movement. But even now many falsely claim that they have the Holy Spirit because they
believed or because someone else told them that they have.
But no signs following. Nothing comparable to the book of Acts nor Mark 16:15-20

I do not know which churches had the Holy Spirit or which ones never did.......but in general there is biblical precedent for Him leaving those who formerly had him........remember that ancient Israel is our ensample..........and the OT account of when the glory departed....ichabod. I was actually attending a church and was there when the Holy Spirit departed it and left a void.......this is what it means where it says, I will leave your house desolate. So while I agree it is certainly possible that some churches never had it.......I believe in general in the evangelical church in the falling away that we are witnessing nowadays, we are living through a time of "ichabod"........tragically!

Upvote 0