The Bible - Man's Instruction Manual

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bible Highlighter said:
I was wondering why you brought up these passages about women keeping silent in the churches. Was there a particular reason for you doing so? Do you think a particular poster who has been posting recently is a woman? If so, this is not the case. Shockingly, this poster is a male who has a female avatar (Which is something in my view I find to be unbiblical).
Let's be respectful.

So you don’t feel it is correct for a Christian to point out anything they feel is wrong according to the Bible? Do you believe that it is always a lack of respect on a believer’s part if they tell another believer that they are wrong according to the Bible? Jesus says, judge righteous judgment (See: John 7:24). We are also told to judge within the body of believers (1 Corinthians 5:12). In other words, I have a right to point out what I believe the Bible condemns (See: Deuteronomy 22:5 KJB, 1 Thessalonians 5:22 KJB). It is taking a stand for what is good and right according to God’s good ways. I don’t believe I was being insulting or disrespectful. Some can be. But that is not God’s way - IMHO. But pointing out what is not correct is not a lack of respect by any means. You no doubt feel my position on being born again is not correct, but that is not a lack of respect to say that you disagree or for you to say that it is wrong or unbiblical. It is merely your viewpoint on what you feel is the truth. Granted, I do not share your view of being born again. I think it is not in line with the Scriptures in any way and I hope to prove that to you in my next two posts to you.

Blessings be unto you in the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
None of the scriptures you quoted lines of with John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Notice verse 3, except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. We have just learned something here. If you are not born again you can not see the kingdom of God. As we go further you will understand this. Remember there is a time for everything.

Nicodemus asked a very good question. Take a look at the next set of verses.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In verse 5, born of the water in this case is the Word of God. Notice the Lord mentions the kingdom of God again, but He adds a little more information. He says "Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. When he mentions spirit He means exactly that. Watch how the Lord gives something physical to describe exactly what He means.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Notice He made a difference between flesh and spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Notice He compared the wind to a spirit. Can you see the wind? No! We have seen things being blown around by the wind, but we have never seen the wind. If you are born of the spirit you are like the wind. This is when you are truly born again, when you are born of the spirit.

Two different conversation, this is physical. At the last trump Man will be born again into the God family. Which I post in earlier pages.

To be born again by the Spirit means you are a child of God (or a son of God spiritually).

John 1:12 says,
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”​

Notice above in this verse. It says that as many as RECEIVED Him to become the sons of God.
You are thinking this may be yet future. But it is not speaking in that way. It is merely explaining how that those who received Him were given power to be sons of God by receiving Him. How so?

Romans 8:16 says,
“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”​

Naturally to be a child of God means one has been born again. For a child is born.

1 Peter 1:23 says,
“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”​

Reading Peter does not talk about some future event of being born again, but he refers to being born again as a past event. Remember, the gospel of John is describing the beginning of things. Nowhere does John 1 or John 3 suggest that being born again is a future event. A believer knows if they are born again spiritually when they received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior because they will have a love, joy, and peace that they have never known before. There will be a change in their life and heart. They are no longer the same old man anymore. Their old person does not lay hold or claim to them. They have crucified the old man. They that are Christ’s have crucified the affections and lusts. These are children of God who have been born like all children. To deny this is simply to deny the Scriptures and denying one’s experience in being born again - IMHO.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
None of the scriptures you quoted lines of with John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Notice verse 3, except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. We have just learned something here. If you are not born again you can not see the kingdom of God. As we go further you will understand this. Remember there is a time for everything.

Nicodemus asked a very good question. Take a look at the next set of verses.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In verse 5, born of the water in this case is the Word of God. Notice the Lord mentions the kingdom of God again, but He adds a little more information. He says "Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. When he mentions spirit He means exactly that. Watch how the Lord gives something physical to describe exactly what He means.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Notice He made a difference between flesh and spirit.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Notice He compared the wind to a spirit. Can you see the wind? No! We have seen things being blown around by the wind, but we have never seen the wind. If you are born of the spirit you are like the wind. This is when you are truly born again, when you are born of the spirit.

Two different conversation, this is physical. At the last trump Man will be born again into the God family. Which I post in earlier pages.

Also, OT saints were also born again spiritually, as well. This is why Jesus appeared to be surprised that Nicodemus did not know what he was talking about seeing he was a great teacher of Israel.

This is because the phrase “circumcised in heart” in Scriptures is a reference to being born again for the OT saint. You can check out the verses in this thread here:

Old Testament saints were born again.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The definition of Bible from World Scope Encyclopedia reads: "The book held by Christians and Jews to contain the word of God and to be of divine authority. The word Bible is derived from Medieval Latin,"biblia" in the singular number, and means a book. The Greek form of the word is a plural and means books. As commonly used it signifies the book, in comparison with which other books or writings are unworthy; or if they be called books, then the Bible becomes the book of books. The Latin word scriptura = writing, scripturae = writings, convey the idea that the scriptures are the only writings worthy of being called writings; therefore, they are of higher standing than all other books.”

Why don't you let the Bible itself define what it is? You have offered here something of the etymology of the word "Bible," and an academic definition of the term, but the Bible says about itself a great deal more.

With that established, let me say that any knowledge that man has of God he got it out of the Bible.

Oh? The Bible says that God reveals Himself to humanity in Creation and in the Moral Law written on the hearts of all people, as well.

Romans 1:19-20
19 because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse:

Psalm 19:1
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows his handiwork.

Romans 2:14-15
14 (for when Gentiles that have not the law do by nature the things of the law, these, not having the law, are the law unto themselves;
15 in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness therewith, and their thoughts one with another accusing or else excusing them);

Who God is exactly is revealed to us in the Bible, but God's existence and something of His nature may be discerned in His Creation of the universe and in ourselves who bear His image.

All preachers preach, or teach their congregations from the Bible.

I wish this were true. More and more, Scripture features less and less in modern "relevant" preaching.

Also, let me show you that God's word is contained in a book. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success". (Joshua 1:8) "Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read". (Isaiah 34:16) "The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book". (Jeremiah 30:1-2)

I totally agree with the assertion that the Bible is God's word to humanity, divinely-inspired by Him, in its original form without error. But to anchor this assertion in what the Bible claims about itself is to argue in a circle. This is like Bob saying, "I am Superman," and when he is asked how he might prove it, he replies, "Because I'm Superman and I'm telling you I am." Essentially, Bob has used his claim to be Superman as the proof that he is Superman. But Bob's claim is what is being challenged. It does not prove his claim that he is Superman, for Bob to use his claim as proof of itself. This is to argue in a circle. Likewise, to argue that God's word is God's word because it says it is, is to argue in a circle.

There are other, better ways to argue for the divine origin of the Bible than to refer to its own claim that it is as proof.

Fulfilled prophecy.
Thematic unity.
Historicity.
Survivability.
Explanatory power.
Impact on people and nations.
Personal experience.

(See: Evidence that Demands a Verdict - Josh and Andy McDowell)

Cumulatively, these things serve much better, I think, as an argument for the divine origin of Scripture than the circular argument you've put forward.

Let's look and see what the writings in the Bible are good for. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2Timothy 3:16-17)

And beyond these things? What is God's goal? Do you know?

1 Corinthians 1:9
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 John 1:3

The Bible contains the truth, and the truth is the Word of God, which is the real life of man. "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (St. John 17:6, 8, &17) And Jesus answered him saying, "It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." (St. Luke4: 4) "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." (St. John 6:63)

No, brother, it is not God's word, Scripture, that is the "real Life of Man," but Jesus Himself, the Word. (John 1:1-3; John 14:6; 1 John 5:11-12; Colossians 1:16-17)

Man disobeyed and brought death into the world; Jesus came and restored life unto man. "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (1Corinthians 15:21-22) How did Jesus restore life to man? By coming into the world, living a perfect life before God the Father as an example to this disobedient and sinful man.

Jesus was only able to live such a life because he was, as God, already perfect. It is Christ's divinity as much as his moral perfection that makes him able to atone for sin "once for all." (Hebrews 7:27; 1 Peter 3:18)

Transgression is braking of the commandments. What law was added because of the braking of the law? The sacrificial law!

And if there was no divine law at all? Would a "sacrificial law," then, be necessary? No. It is not, therefore, that the sacrificial law exists because of the breaking of God's law; the breaking of God's law wouldn't be possible if His laws didn't exist! And what about Cain and Abel who knew to offer sacrifices to God of a particular kind long before the laws given to Moses on Sinai?

What was the sacrificial law used for until Christ came? Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. (Galatians 3:24)

??? This isn't what Paul wrote in Galatians 3:24. The word "sacrificial" doesn't appear in the verse, or in its immediate context, either. In his letter to the believers in Rome, Paul clarified the purpose of the law:

Romans 3:19-20
19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.
20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Romans 7:7
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law...

It is as a consequence of God giving His laws to Man that sacrifices for transgression of those laws became necessary. And this was anticipated by God, according to Paul, who knew that no one would be able to keep His laws perfectly and would, therefore, require a sacrifice for their sin beyond themselves. In time, in answer to this need, God sent His Son, the Final, Perfect Sacrifice for sin. This, then, was the ultimate purpose of God's law: to bring us to Christ, our Savior and, through him, into fellowship with God.

It is mere moralism that makes Christianity primarily about law-keeping. We live holy lives, obedient lives, in order that we may see God, that we might know and fellowship with Him. Obedience is not an end in itself.

Notice what's being said, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us." How was he made a curse for us? He took on our sins and redeemed us from the curse of the sacrificial law which could never take away sin.

This isn't what the verses and passages you're using actually say, though. We are not redeemed only from the sacrificial law, but from the broader moral law of God that makes such sacrifice necessary. If the latter did not exist, the former would not be necessary, which is why Paul never stipulates which law he was writing of in the way you are doing.

It seems you're angling toward legalism, toward moralism, by trying to confine Paul's meaning only to the laws of ceremony and sacrifice given to Moses. But in your effort to do so, you have insinuated words into Paul's teaching, adding to it, and twisting his teaching to suit your doctrinal agenda.

Galatians 3:2-3
2 This only would I learn of you, Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are you so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?

Romans 3:20
20 ...by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Upvote 0

Bro.T

Bible Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2008
U.S.
✟149,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why don't you let the Bible itself define what it is? You have offered here something of the etymology of the word "Bible," and an academic definition of the term, but the Bible says about itself a great deal more.

Oh? The Bible says that God reveals Himself to humanity in Creation and in the Moral Law written on the hearts of all people, as well.

Romans 1:19-20
19 because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse:

Psalm 19:1
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows his handiwork.

Romans 2:14-15
14 (for when Gentiles that have not the law do by nature the things of the law, these, not having the law, are the law unto themselves;
15 in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness therewith, and their thoughts one with another accusing or else excusing them);

Who God is exactly is revealed to us in the Bible, but God's existence and something of His nature may be discerned in His Creation of the universe and in ourselves who bear His image.

I wish this were true. More and more, Scripture features less and less in modern "relevant" preaching.

I totally agree with the assertion that the Bible is God's word to humanity, divinely-inspired by Him, in its original form without error. But to anchor this assertion in what the Bible claims about itself is to argue in a circle. This is like Bob saying, "I am Superman," and when he is asked how he might prove it, he replies, "Because I'm Superman and I'm telling you I am." Essentially, Bob has used his claim to be Superman as the proof that he is Superman. But Bob's claim is what is being challenged. It does not prove his claim that he is Superman, for Bob to use his claim as proof of itself. This is to argue in a circle. Likewise, to argue that God's word is God's word because it says it is, is to argue in a circle.

There are other, better ways to argue for the divine origin of the Bible than to refer to its own claim that it is as proof.

Fulfilled prophecy.
Thematic unity.
Historicity.
Survivability.
Explanatory power.
Impact on people and nations.
Personal experience.

(See: Evidence that Demands a Verdict - Josh and Andy McDowell)

Cumulatively, these things serve much better, I think, as an argument for the divine origin of Scripture than the circular argument you've put forward.

And beyond these things? What is God's goal? Do you know?

1 Corinthians 1:9
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 John 1:3

No, brother, it is not God's word, Scripture, that is the "real Life of Man," but Jesus Himself, the Word. (John 1:1-3; John 14:6; 1 John 5:11-12; Colossians 1:16-17)

Jesus was only able to live such a life because he was, as God, already perfect. It is Christ's divinity as much as his moral perfection that makes him able to atone for sin "once for all." (Hebrews 7:27; 1 Peter 3:18)

And if there was no divine law at all? Would a "sacrificial law," then, be necessary? No. It is not, therefore, that the sacrificial law exists because of the breaking of God's law; the breaking of God's law wouldn't be possible if His laws didn't exist! And what about Cain and Abel who knew to offer sacrifices to God of a particular kind long before the laws given to Moses on Sinai?

??? This isn't what Paul wrote in Galatians 3:24. The word "sacrificial" doesn't appear in the verse, or in its immediate context, either. In his letter to the believers in Rome, Paul clarified the purpose of the law:

Romans 3:19-20
19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.
20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Romans 7:7
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law...

It is as a consequence of God giving His laws to Man that sacrifices for transgression of those laws became necessary. And this was anticipated by God, according to Paul, who knew that no one would be able to keep His laws perfectly and would, therefore, require a sacrifice for their sin beyond themselves. In time, in answer to this need, God sent His Son, the Final, Perfect Sacrifice for sin. This, then, was the ultimate purpose of God's law: to bring us to Christ, our Savior and, through him, into fellowship with God.

It is mere moralism that makes Christianity primarily about law-keeping. We live holy lives, obedient lives, in order that we may see God, that we might know and fellowship with Him. Obedience is not an end in itself.

This isn't what the verses and passages you're using actually say, though. We are not redeemed only from the sacrificial law, but from the broader moral law of God that makes such sacrifice necessary. If the latter did not exist, the former would not be necessary, which is why Paul never stipulates which law he was writing of in the way you are doing.

It seems you're angling toward legalism, toward moralism, by trying to confine Paul's meaning only to the laws of ceremony and sacrifice given to Moses. But in your effort to do so, you have insinuated words into Paul's teaching, adding to it, and twisting his teaching to suit your doctrinal agenda.

Galatians 3:2-3
2 This only would I learn of you, Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are you so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?

Romans 3:20
20 ...by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

No, brother, it is not God's word, Scripture, that is the "real Life of Man," but Jesus Himself, the Word. (

You said Jesus himself, but Jesus is the one who talk with Mose and Abraham, Jesus is who became man and died for the sins of the world. But let's see that Jesus Christ was in the days of Moses in 1 Corinthians 10: 1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 and did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 and did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. That rock was Christ.

Let's go back and read (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE: What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself.

(v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments). Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. (1John 3:4)

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law? A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law.

How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus.

(v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster.

And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law. Paul says in Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. So when you quoted all the places in the Bible that do away with this animal sacrificial law, not understanding that Paul talks about two sets of law. The Royal law (Ten Commandments) and the animal sacrificial law sometimes in the same verse you bring destruction to yourselves.

Upvote 0

Bro.T

Bible Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2008
U.S.
✟149,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Also, OT saints were also born again spiritually, as well. This is why Jesus appeared to be surprised that Nicodemus did not know what he was talking about seeing he was a great teacher of Israel.

This is because the phrase “circumcised in heart” in Scriptures is a reference to being born again for the OT saint. You can check out the verses in this thread here:

Old Testament saints were born again.

Let's take a look in 1 Peter 1: 23 being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

These are those who are the saints... "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12). These brothers and Sisters are from Genesis to present time, that's did righteous in the sight of God and kept the Commandments of God. But Paul went more unto detail about this corruptible seed in 1 Corinthians 15: 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

See Paul and Peter understand that that we must be born again to a spirit body or heavenly body, which Jesus say in John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Notice: He made a difference between flesh and spirit. Ask yourself that question, was you born flesh or spirit?

Back to Paul....50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Notice Paul said the same thing Jesus said in John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Notice verse 3, except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. We have just learned something here. If you are not born again you can not see the kingdom of God. Now this is talking about the Father's Kingdom but that's another lesson for another time.

Back to Paul...51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Upvote 0

Bro.T

Bible Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2008
U.S.
✟149,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil". (Ecclesiastes 12: 13-14)

Upvote 0