Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Ki,

And blessings to you too, thank you.

That is good you have been studying eschatology, however you have not come across what I wrote and have not commented about it in regards to scripture.

It is NOT my thoughts but what I was taught many years ago and what I have looked into and have seen what my teachers taught, coming to pass. Always a good indication of prophecy.

For example: In the `70`s when I was taught that Islam would arise as the 4th great power of our time, it was still a weak group of countries in the Middle East with mainly Arabs in tents. So think about how quickly they have risen up all over the world. They are very wealthy nations now with a global reach.

The `Assyrian` mentioned in Isaiah 31 is in the time when the Lord comes to deliver Jerusalem. (Isa. 31: 4 - 8) Assyria is the old area of Iraq, Syria & Jordan, so that is where the Global leader will come from.

When you start a discussion you need to take note of what people are saying and discuss that with them from scripture.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn, I'm not into unpicking other people's posts, I did read what you wrote and have no idea how you come to any of the conclusions you have. The G20? Really?

Sure I can see the error regarding Islam, I myself used to think that AntiChrist would be the Imam Mahdi but that just doesn't fit the Scriptures. For example, if the Mahdi is the AC, how can he set himself up as God in the temple when he can't penetrate Jerusalem like it says in Zechariah 12?

And then your breakdown of the body parts of the beast has no Scriptural basis whatsoever whereas the study by Bayliss that I linked to DOES have VERY STRONG Scriptural basis, it's well worth the read.

You also fell into the same trap so many others before you have, what are the blasphemous names on the seven heads of the beast? You don't say, very few ever do, because they don't know..

I understand everybody thinks that they have it right and everybody else is wrong but any good Berean should be able to see the errors in most other interpretations. Like I said, I very much doubt that there is any interpretation that I haven't seen or that doesn't borrow large parts from one that I have.

Just like TribulationSigns you're making the mistake of thinking I don't know what I'm talking about when I have put literally thousands of hours of study into the subject, I'm probably better read on the end-times than you, Doug and the thug (j/k TS :) ) combined and then some..

I'm here to impart knowledge not cause division, anybody who thinks my interpretation is not Biblical aren't reading their Bibles properly. It is entirely Scriptural that God will bring judgement because people are worshipping false gods or false religions, he's done it before.. (Just ask Israel and Judah)

Blessings

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, I'm not into unpicking other people's posts, I did read what you wrote and have no idea how you come to any of the conclusions you have. The G20? Really?

Hi Ki,

Yes the G20 is the premier forum of the world. All the main powers are there. And who actually are the predominant powers -

1. The British Commonwealth & America - (Emblems .................)
2. Russia - (Emblem ..........)
3. European Union - (Emblem ........)

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Define blasphemy Doug..

Is the beast calling himself God not blasphemy? You can read the scenario, beast says "I'm God" , the false Elijah calls fire down from heaven to convince people that he is Elijah and then points at the beast and says "he's God", then sets up the image of the beast that has the power to "cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed" and most people will cave..

Blasphemy doesn't have to be someone shouting obscenities about God, claiming to be God (and therefore saying that God and Jesus aren't) is most definitely blasphemous. And once he has convinced everyone that he is God it becomes open season on the Christians "yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service" .. (That's when the head chopping begins)

Blessings
I agree that the beast claims to be God. But he also will claim to be greater than the God of Israel.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The beast person will be a Jew.

In the early stages of the 7 years, the person will not speak that way against God. As the person will be anointed the King of Israel/messiah, but coming in his own name. That is what actually makes the person the Antichrist.

the little horn>prince who shall come>the Antichrist>the revealed man of sin>the beast

As the Antichrist, he actually confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years (Daniel 9:27), following the instructions set forth for future leaders of Israel by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, reading the law to the nation from the temple mount on a 7 year cycle.

It isn't until three years later, thereabouts, that he magnifies himself in his heart, and thinks that he has achieved God-hood, goes into the temple, sits, claiming to be God. Revealing himself as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all, as the Jews will be thinking at that time.

It ends his time as the Antichrist as the Jews (Israel) will reject him as continuing as their King. Rejected by the Jews in his claim of being God, and from being their King, the person goes viral in claiming he is greater than their God of Israel. And speaks all kind of blasphemy against the God of Israel, the True God. And begins taking his anger out on the Jews.

God has the person killed for his audacious act, by strangers to him. It is in Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Once the person finds his soul in hell, God has such disdain for the person, God does not let him rest there, and brings him back to life.

Isaiah 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Coming back to life, it will appear to the world, except for the saints, that his claim of having achieved God-hood, the pinnacle of everything called god, is true. And the world will worship him. And likely part of his spiel will be that they can becomes gods, too. Just not as great as him.

I am almost 72 years old and have been involved in this subject matter for around 50 years. Here is one chart I made of the 7 year 70th week.

upload_2020-11-2_21-47-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads with ten crowns on his horns and on each head a blasphemous name." Rev 13v1

Why is it, after nearly 2000yrs of the book of Revelation, that nobody has yet worked this passage out? Personally I think that they have figured it out and are deliberately suppressing the meaning because of the potential ramifications should it become common knowledge.

Why do I say that? Because I think that I know what it means, all seven heads, ten horns, ten crowns and the names of blasphemy. And it's not a reconstituted Roman Empire or some other such baloney either, I have no idea how people can believe such tripe.

The key to this passage is the blasphemous names on the seven heads of the beast, figure out what they are and you crack the whole book of Revelation (hyperbole but you'll see). What follows is a genuine and serious attempt at interpreting Revelation ch 13 and more, I warn you that it is long, but necessarily so (and this is the short version!)

When you read the Old Testament what is it that provokes God to anger the most? What was it that caused God to bring judgement on Israel first but then also on Judah? IDOLATRY! The worship of false gods and religions. The blasphemous names therefore are the names of false gods or false religions but which religions?

Well as the only religion that leads to heaven is Christianity and the beast is the ANTI Christ, presumably the false religions would also have to have a "messiah" of some description. Do you know how many religions besides Christianity have a messianic figure of some sort? Seven! And only seven. Seven blasphemous names, seven religions..

Three of those religions are split into two major branches whereas the remaining four have no major rifts or divisions. The ten horns then are the ten branches of those seven religions and the ten crowns are the authority each religion/branch possesses to give to their messiah currently held by the leader of each religion/branch. Ten horns, ten branches..

The seven heads are the respective "messiahs" ..

Read that again and understand what it means.

That's right, there isn't going to be just one antiChrist, there are going to be SEVEN! One for me and one for you depending on where in the world you live and on which side of the aisle you fall. They are the "many antiChrists" of 1 John while the beast is THE Anti-Christ, and each one thoroughly hates Christians..

The seven religions (and 10 branches) are Judaism (Orthodox and Zionism), Islam (Sunni and Shia), Buddhism (Theravada and Mahayana), Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Taoism and Ba'bism/Bahá'i.

The "messiahs" are Mashiach, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Saoshyant, Li Hong and "he whom God will make manifest".

When the Bible says "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast" it's because they already do, and they don't even know that they do..

Using the same formula of heads being religions and horns being branches of them we can decipher who the second beast and his horns represent and also with the harlot too.

In Rev 13v11 we're told that the second beast has "two horns like a lamb" and as Jesus is the Lamb then the beast out of the earth must represent a false Christianity.

The second beast also mimics Elijah by calling fire down from heaven so presumably that means he's coming as a false Elijah to the first beast's false Christ which will also be why he's called the false prophet.

There are only two branches of "Christianity" that are expecting Elijah in the end-times, the LDS and the JW's. Two branches, two horns..

The harlot represents not only Catholicism and through her daughters most organized Christianity but she also represents all religions that have a female godhead.

You should notice that virtually every religion in the world is covered and that those religions cover practically the whole world.

Going back to the heads of the 1st beast, the head that suffers a fatal wound yet lives is almost certainly the Jewish Mashiach in order to truly counterfeit Christ's redemptive works. I suspect that the "resurrection" will be with the aid of technology such as Elon Musk's Neuralink or similar.

The Jewish messiah is also the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6. I have never felt comfortable with the mainstream teaching that the rider on the white horse is antiChrist primarily because he's portrayed as a Prince of the Covenant (white horse, crown), as the Jewish Mashiach the imagery is perfect.

The rider on the red horse is the Islamic Mahdi. If you read the description you could say that he is described almost as a terrorist again fitting the imagery perfectly.

The rider on the black horse is the Taoist messiah Li Hong. I say this because China owns the majority of the world's debt, in the tribulation they're going to call them in - they're going to be the world's quartermaster..

The rider on the pale green horse is probably the Hindu messiah Kalki but I confess that is only because India possesses nuclear weapons and the colour of the horse is reminiscent of radiation poisoning. Hades following is probably also one of the other messiahs but stick a pin in to decide which one.

#####

So who are the beasts and the harlot? Can we know? I believe that we can, yes.

In 2 Timothy 3v8 Paul mentions Jannes and Jambres but that is the only mention of them in the whole Bible. Who are they and what have they done to warrant their actual names being in the Bible?

When you look into them you discover that they were the Egyptian sorcerers who went up against Moses in Pharoah's court when Moses turned his staff into a snake and it ate the staffs of the sorcerers after they did the same thing. If you read the account of the plagues in Exodus you can see that God humiliated the Egyptian magicians and the Egyptians in general.

Jannes and Jambres left Egypt with the Israelites but Jannes drowned in the Red Sea when God closed it over the Egyptians. His brother Jambres stayed with the Israelites and was even believed to have converted to Judaism. He was supposedly one of the instigators of the golden calf incident and was one of the followers of Korah who were swallowed up by the earth.

Jannes drowned in the sea - beast out of the sea
Jambres swallowed by the earth - beast out of the earth

Aggadic writings tell us that the Egyptian sorcerers, during the end of days, possessed the necessary occult knowledge to embark on a journey to the Jewish world to come. I'll repeat that, the Egyptian sorcerers possessed the necessary occult knowledge to embark on a journey to the Jewish world to come, which is now..

So two powerful Egyptian sorcerers who have a serious beef with God over the way he humiliated them in Pharoah's court and over the way in which they died possess the occult knowledge to appear in the world today.. Ookaay..

Is anybody expecting a couple of 3500yr old Egyptian sorcerers any time soon? Well they're coming anyway and I don't think that they're coming as tourists..

But why does God call them beasts and abominations? Because to God they ARE beasts and abominations, Jannes especially..

Jannes is actually the Roman god Janus and while he's normally portrayed as having two heads or two faces he actually has many heads.. Seven heads to be exact. This study by the Black Sheep Researcher tells you an awful lot about Janus/Jannes.

You'll discover that Janus is Bel, and Janus is Ba'al and even more. It leaves little doubt that Janus is the seven headed beast out of the sea. Jambres is his brother.. The harlot is their mother (the mother of prostitutes and of the *the abominations of the earth*).

It's also possible that they are Titans, you know, big giants? Like REALLY BIG GIANTS! Have a watch of this video to follow my train of thought here..

https://www.bit chute.com/video/JwMXsJTyrA3E/ (remove space - added to beat the curse word filter)

Their mother, the harlot, is Jezebel who was the wife of Ahab. How can Jezebel be their mother? Well, like her sons, Jezebel was also a powerful occult sorcerer, I can only surmise that when God says she's their mom He is talking about the spirit that controlled her, that being the spirit of Asherah who is the mother of the Titans through another one of her alter egos, Gaia. They are the same person..

So in summary:

Anti-Christ = the beast out of the sea = Janus/Jannes (+ seven antiChrists)
False prophet = beast out of the earth = Jambres
The harlot = Jezebel

You can't tell me that when these guys show up people aren't going to "wonder after the beast" , a seven headed giant magician or that they won't be fooled by their "lying signs and wonders" considering how powerful their occult magic is.

"See, I have warned you ahead of time"

Rev 13v2 tells us that the beast "resembled a leopard but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion." What does that mean? Well I defer to David Bayliss's breakdown in his essay "animal symbolism".

Animal Symbolism

In short, the leopard is a stealthy hunter, secretive and hidden until he's ready to pounce. The bear usually attacks to protect itself or it's young, 3 times in Scripture when a bear is mentioned it is the female bear. Bears tend to attack from a position of blind fury. The Lion on the other hand is regal, it usually announces it's attack with a roar, etc.

Bayliss's conclusion is thus "The animal in question is inherently a watchful, secretive animal but it carries the lethal weaponry of the two more violent predators of scripture and is possibly motivated by blind fury and a regal determination that it will not be thwarted."

What we see is that the beast out of the sea is a dangerous animal especially for Christians. Now I could go verse by verse and literally expound on everything in ch 13 but instead I'm now going to jump to 13v18 and the number of the beast, six hundred, threescore and six.

600 in the Bible means warfare. 60 means pride and arrogance, 6 is the number of man, 11 means disorder and confusion and 66 is idol worship (i.e. the confusion of man (11x6) who makes an idol out of self).

The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible?

So 600, 60 and 6 means "a proud and arrogant man who brings disorder, confusion, idol worship and warfare".

As you can see, God has told us who the beast is, what motivates him, what sort of person he is and what he will bring when he appears. I can expand on all of the above if needs be but I'm going to leave it there for now, sorry for the long first post but as you can see the length was necessary.

Blessings

Blessings to you too! Your interpretation has added a lot to the Scripture that is not in it. I mean that that chapter is part of a very symbolic book that has much in common with a lot of apocalyptic literature of that time. Of course, God inspired it as a series of symbolic visions, each of which covers the time from Jesus' first to his second, revealing more details each time.

Therefore, the beasts represent the dragon's agents on earth trying to ambush Christians. They fail and end up in the lake of fire with Satan (Rev. 20).

The whole point of the book is that Jesus rules humanity, punishes unbelief, and triumphs in the end, when true believers (the new Jerusalem) end up in the new creation (Rev. 21-22).

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And it does not take rocket science to see that God has used well recognisable emblems used by the Great powers of our time. Co-incidence? No, God in omniscient, (all knowing) Now what good would it do for the Holy Spirit to say to Daniel `Britain, America etc. those words were not even made yet.

Privately interpreted based on “emblems”. Yeah, it is not rocket science that you’re wrong.

Next!

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
Yorkshire - God's own county.
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Ki,

Yes the G20 is the premier forum of the world. All the main powers are there. And who actually are the predominant powers -

1. The British Commonwealth & America - (Emblems .................)
2. Russia - (Emblem ..........)
3. European Union - (Emblem ........)

But how does that fit into Scripture? I refer you again to the Bayliss study, this is a renowned scholar not a Joe Schmoe on a YouTube video..

Animal Symbolism

He explains in detail, with Scripture references throughout, exactly what the animal symbolism is in the Bible and what it all means. I don't know about you, but I prefer to fall on the side of the scholar, personally, especially after reading his essay.

Honestly Marilyn, you should read it, it's really very good and very enlightening, I highly recommend it.

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree that the beast claims to be God. But he also will claim to be greater than the God of Israel.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The beast person will be a Jew.

In the early stages of the 7 years, the person will not speak that way against God. As the person will be anointed the King of Israel/messiah, but coming in his own name. That is what actually makes the person the Antichrist.

the little horn>prince who shall come>the Antichrist>the revealed man of sin>the beast

As the Antichrist, he actually confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years (Daniel 9:27), following the instructions set forth for future leaders of Israel by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, reading the law to the nation from the temple mount on a 7 year cycle.

It isn't until three years later, thereabouts, that he magnifies himself in his heart, and thinks that he has achieved God-hood, goes into the temple, sits, claiming to be God. Revealing himself as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all, as the Jews will be thinking at that time.

It ends his time as the Antichrist as the Jews (Israel) will reject him as continuing as their King. Rejected by the Jews in his claim of being God, and from being their King, the person goes viral in claiming he is greater than their God of Israel. And speaks all kind of blasphemy against the God of Israel, the True God. And begins taking his anger out on the Jews.

God has the person killed for his audacious act, by strangers to him. It is in Ezekiel 28:1-10.

Once the person finds his soul in hell, God has such disdain for the person, God does not let him rest there, and brings him back to life.

Isaiah 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Coming back to life, it will appear to the world, except for the saints, that his claim of having achieved God-hood, the pinnacle of everything called god, is true. And the world will worship him. And likely part of his spiel will be that they can becomes gods, too. Just not as great as him.

I am almost 72 years old and have been involved in this subject matter for around 50 years. Here is one chart I made of the 7 year 70th week.

View attachment 287823

Erm.. The head of the EU? Have you and Marilyn been comparing notes? I understand that after 50 years you will have built up a quite plausible theory and convinced yourself that it was correct. My own position has wavered many times over the last few years, some of the arguments can be quite persuasive.

I will ask you one question about your interpretation before looking at it more deeply and that question is this. What are the blasphemous names on the heads of the beast and why are they blasphemous?

Answer me that Doug please.

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Blessings to you too! Your interpretation has added a lot to the Scripture that is not in it. I mean that that chapter is part of a very symbolic book that has much in common with a lot of apocalyptic literature of that time. Of course, God inspired it as a series of symbolic visions, each of which covers the time from Jesus' first to his second, revealing more details each time.

Therefore, the beasts represent the dragon's agents on earth trying to ambush Christians. They fail and end up in the lake of fire with Satan (Rev. 20).

The whole point of the book is that Jesus rules humanity, punishes unbelief, and triumphs in the end, when true believers (the new Jerusalem) end up in the new creation (Rev. 21-22).

Hi there Bruce, nice to meet you :)

In what way has it added to Scripture something that is not in it? I only want to understand what you're seeing so that I can better respond to you.

I agree the book of Revelation is symbolic but when God speaks of the beast He definitely refers to him as a person, the beast is definitely an entity in his own right. Including all of his seven heads..

The study by The Black Sheep Researcher that I included in my OP demonstrates quite clearly that the Roman god Janus, besides being Ba'al, despite usually being depicted as having two heads or two faces, in reality he has many heads. He's also been worshipped on nearly every continent and in nearly every cultural environment. As I said in my OP, it leaves little doubt that Janus is prime candidate A for the beast out of the sea.

I have to disagree that they fail, yes they fail in stealing the souls of the true Christians but they certainly don't fail in their ambush on Christians here on earth. In fact, pastors and teachers that have tickled the ears of Christians with pre-tribulation rapture doctrine have probably put the mortal lives of their flock in serious peril.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands"

That's an awful lot of Christians that "came out of great tribulation.." who most likely were beheaded for their faith in Christ as Revelation 20:4 tells us..

"and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God"

As far as the "ambush" goes, Bruce, it very much is successful, unfortunately :(

The whole point of the book is the revealing of Jesus as the Son of God, the clue is in the the 1st verse..

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw."

I hope to be alive to see that revealing "in the flesh" so to speak, I'm certainly praying for the protection and the guidance as to what to do when the tribulation finally hits. I'm also preparing for a difficult time, both physically and spiritually, but that's a different conversation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But how does that fit into Scripture? I refer you again to the Bayliss study, this is a renowned scholar not a Joe Schmoe on a YouTube video..

Animal Symbolism

He explains in detail, with Scripture references throughout, exactly what the animal symbolism is in the Bible and what it all means. I don't know about you, but I prefer to fall on the side of the scholar, personally, especially after reading his essay.

Honestly Marilyn, you should read it, it's really very good and very enlightening, I highly recommend it.

Actually Ki, I prefer to listen to teachers who are led by the Holy spirit. I did check out that site and saw that the person went into all the times the animals were mentioned etc. However it is about context. God often uses the same symbol but for different purposes. it is necessary to read the context.

eg. Jesus is called the Lamb of God, however not every lamb in God`s word is Jesus. The same about the `lion.` sometimes it is an actual lion and other times it is a symbol, or an emblem of a kingdom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I will ask you one question about your interpretation before looking at it more deeply and that question is this. What are the blasphemous names on the heads of the beast and why are they blasphemous?

Answer me that Doug please.
The Caesars considered themselves gods.

Here is another chart I made. Listing the heads - with names. The name of king 7 is unknown at this time.

upload_2020-11-3_17-10-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Define blasphemy Doug..

Is the beast calling himself God not blasphemy? You can read the scenario, beast says "I'm God" , the false Elijah calls fire down from heaven to convince people that he is Elijah and then points at the beast and says "he's God", then sets up the image of the beast that has the power to "cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed" and most people will cave..

Blasphemy doesn't have to be someone shouting obscenities about God, claiming to be God (and therefore saying that God and Jesus aren't) is most definitely blasphemous. And once he has convinced everyone that he is God it becomes open season on the Christians "yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service" .. (That's when the head chopping begins)

Blessings

If you want to hear the person I feel has the most accurate prophecy interpretation, he’s Walid Shoebat, an ex Muslim Christian born in Bethlehem who interprets scriptures with a Middle East mindset, not a western mindset.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you want to hear the person I feel has the most accurate prophecy interpretation, he’s Walid Shoebat, an ex Muslim Christian born in Bethlehem who interprets scriptures with a Middle East mindset, not a western mindset.

I am familiar with Walid Shoebat. Nothing recent, about 10 years ago. He is wrong about his interpretation of the Antichrist being the muslim Mahdi. Just like all popular bible prophecy commentators, he does not understand the concept of the Antichrist to start with.

The great opposer to Jesus

The Antichrist will be the King of Israel/messiah coming in his own name. The person has to be a Jew, not a muslim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Except the Jewish Messiah is not a blasphemy - He’s Jesus - though only a minority of Jewish folks accept that He is.

I kinda meant the messiah the Jews are allegedly already talking to..
Israeli Rabbi Says He's Already Holding Meetings With Messiah
They actually recognise two believe it or not, Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Joseph, whoda thunk?

And yes it is the counterfeit Christ that is included in my interpretation not the actual Christ.

Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually Ki, I prefer to listen to teachers who are led by the Holy spirit. I did check out that site and saw that the person went into all the times the animals were mentioned etc. However it is about context. God often uses the same symbol but for different purposes. it is necessary to read the context.

eg. Jesus is called the Lamb of God, however not every lamb in God`s word is Jesus. The same about the `lion.` sometimes it is an actual lion and other times it is a symbol, or an emblem of a kingdom.

Translation: I prefer to listen to teachers who say the things I like to hear rather than highly educated scholars who have spent years of study on a single particular subject.

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear"

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Caesars considered themselves gods.

Here is another chart I made. Listing the heads - with names. The name of king 7 is unknown at this time.

View attachment 287874

And those names are blasphemous because.. ?

And what about the emperors before Julius Caesar and after Nero? Why do they not feature? Let me guess, mental gymnastics..

No Doug, those heads/kings are not what you think they are. Why would it be the Roman emperor's anyway? Let me guess again, Daniel 9:26..

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined"

"It's the Romans! It's the Romans! That verse is referring to AD70.."

Do you know that Janus is the oldest Roman god? As in they were worshipping him even before Romulus and Remus founded Rome.. Ties slap bang into that verse, don't you think? No, of course you don't because to agree would mean you will have to let go of your own ridiculous interpretations.

As I said to TribulationSigns, have it your way Doug, it doesn't make me wrong. It does make you hard-hearted though, because a soft hearted, Spirit led Christian would be able to approach any passage or interpretation with an open mind.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And those names are blasphemous because.. ?

And what about the emperors before Julius Caesar and after Nero? Why do they not feature? Let me guess, mental gymnastics..
The name of blasphemy was on the heads because the Caesars considered themselves as gods.

The kings were Julius Caesar through Nero. They are all of one family, which is called the Julio-Claudians. Nero was the historic last of that family dynasty. You can do an internet search "nero last of the julio claudian dynasty", to find that information.

No Doug, those heads/kings are not what you think they are. Why would it be the Roman emperor's anyway? Let me guess again, Daniel 9:26..
Daniel 9:26, Daniel 7:23-27, and Daniel 2:33-44.

No, of course you don't because to agree would mean you will have to let go of your own ridiculous interpretations.

As I said to TribulationSigns, have it your way Doug, it doesn't make me wrong. It does make you hard-hearted though, because a soft hearted, Spirit led Christian would be able to approach any passage or interpretation with an open mind.
boondoggle, and against the forum rules.

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

He's good but he's too hung up on Mahdi being the Anti-Christ, as my post demonstrates Mahdi is AN antiChrist along with the other six "messiahs" , he's no THE Anti-Christ. What Shoebat describes ala the nations that come against Jerusalem led by Mahdi is probably right on the money though.

Upvote 0

Ki Won

Oct 30, 2020
✟17,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The name of blasphemy was on the heads because the Caesars considered themselves as gods.

The kings were Julius Caesar through Nero. They are all of one family, which is called the Julio-Claudians. Nero was the historic last of that family dynasty. You can do an internet search "nero last of the julio claudian dynasty", to find that information.

But their NAMES aren't blasphemous, their claiming to be God is for sure but it's the NAMES that are blasphemous..

Daniel 9:26, Daniel 7:23-27, and Daniel 2:33-44.

Every one of those Scriptures could be applied to my interpretation..

boondoggle, and against the forum rules.

Sorry, newbie error :) please accept my apologies.

Upvote 0