Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did anyone watch THE BAD SEED today? I saw the movie years ago and wanted to see how much I remembered of it. It really was a very disturbing story. I remember discussing with someone after seeing it the first time whether it was possible and hoping it wasn't.
I wanted to see if I remembered the ending.
The ending this time warned of telling anyone how the movie ended. It must have two endings as how it ended today was not what I saw years ago. Or maybe I put it out of my mind, not wanting it to end the way I remembered it.
If you've seen the movie, care to talk about it?

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've seem both the original and 1980s remake. The original imo was much better

FYI The Good Son with Macaulay Culkin is very similar to TBS. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do
This was the original version and I have seen The good son although I don't remember much of it. I recall it is along the lines of tbs. It was on the movie channel if you are interested in seeing it as they do a lot of replays.
Seems like The good son wasn't as bad. The Bad seed did a job on me, scarred me even. Back then that just didn't happen or wasn't talked about if it did, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Love it? yikes!
The first one that went out must have had two endings as I remember the mom died and the girl survived with a big grin. Last night it was as you said and with a warning not to tell how it ended.

Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Love it? yikes!
The first one that went out must have had two endings as I remember the mom died and the girl survived with a big grin. Last night it was as you said and with a warning not to tell how it ended.

No she dies at the end when she gets struck by lightening

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coming into this late. I remember seeing the movie years ago when young( 61 now) and I thought it one of the scariest movies I saw.

I never saw it again until about two years ago, it was on at about 2am in the morning, I didn't know how it would hold up after all that time, but it was just as I remembered ( a chilling movie).
I've never seen the remake and don't think I would bother as the original has stood the test of time.
She definitely died from the lightening.

Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Coming into this late. I remember seeing the movie years ago when young( 61 now) and I thought it one of the scariest movies I saw.

I never saw it again until about two years ago, it was on at about 2am in the morning, I didn't know how it would hold up after all that time, but it was just as I remembered ( a chilling movie).
I've never seen the remake and don't think I would bother as the original has stood the test of time.
She definitely died from the lightening.
Its a movie you never forget about! I still wonder if there all people like that. I suppose there are, no conscience. Maybe that's what they call a sociopath?

Last edited:
Upvote 0