Jul 7, 2004
✟736.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218710381368&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull
Obama has increasingly resorted to making claims of accomplishment that are so patently inflated that even his cheerleaders at CNN and the New York Times are taking notice. Why?
It seems that Obama recognizes that while his résumé titles are impressive, his actual accomplishments are weak. It's as if he were jockeying to be the next company CEO with little to show for his prior high-profile management positions. So, he does what anyone else does who has spent years coasting on charisma without doing any heavy work: he pads his résumé--stretching the truth here, stealing credit there, and creating the illusion of achievement during his lackadaisical, undistinguished tenure in previous jobs

Obama..a liar and a fraud..and unqualified to be President :wave:

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Who would have thought that a guy already in a bind for being criticized for inexperience would start trying to fabricate more things to make him look qualified...

Just as a comedy note:

I love how in the Audacity Of Hope he references several times how much older he feels and how he has 'aches' and 'pains' now in hopes of attempting to not sound like the child Senator from Illinois.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Parmenio

Dec 12, 2006
✟16,376.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Ok. This is getting stupid.

Obama has a resume that could just about get him nominated for the Supreme Court and people are saying that he's padding his resume? Really?

Palin is the only candidate that is an average person. Her husband has 0 credentials and she herself barely graduated from college.

McCain comes from legacy Naval Admirals and graduated from the Naval Academy and served his nation honorably. During almost every year in the Senate he has been an ardent opponent of wasteful spending and one of the largest proponents for transparancy in government that there was.

Obama graduated from Princeton and Harvard and taught Constitutional Law at Chicago's law school. He served in his state senate and helped bring transparency to the police department, and as a senator he has been prolific in authoring and co-sponsoring bills. His wife has an equally distinguished career bringing herself from lower middle class to someone anyone would be proud to be associated with.

Biden was elected to the US Senate at 30 and has been elected into that office 6 times. He is a long serving member on the Foreign Relations Comittee and Senate Judiciary Comittee. It is easily said that the man knows his politics.

And now Palin. She was mayor of a city smaller than some high schools, governor of a state with a population small than the city in which I live for less than 2 years, and has no other experiences in her life that could possibly prepare her for the most powerful office in the entire world. She did not graduate magna cum laude from any good school. She barely graduated. She has done little in her entire life that rates any notice and none that rates as experience for the White House.

McCain has picked his own Harriet Miers. It is terribly sad and disappointing.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok. This is getting stupid.

Obama has a resume that could just about get him nominated for the Supreme Court and people are saying that he's padding his resume? Really?

Palin is the only candidate that is an average person. Her husband has 0 credentials and she herself barely graduated from college.

McCain comes from legacy Naval Admirals and graduated from the Naval Academy and served his nation honorably. During almost every year in the Senate he has been an ardent opponent of wasteful spending and one of the largest proponents for transparancy in government that there was.

Obama graduated from Princeton and Harvard and taught Constitutional Law at Chicago's law school. He served in his state senate and helped bring transparency to the police department, and as a senator he has been prolific in authoring and co-sponsoring bills. His wife has an equally distinguished career bringing herself from lower middle class to someone anyone would be proud to be associated with.

Biden was elected to the US Senate at 30 and has been elected into that office 6 times. He is a long serving member on the Foreign Relations Comittee and Senate Judiciary Comittee. It is easily said that the man knows his politics.

And now Palin. She was mayor of a city smaller than some high schools, governor of a state with a population small than the city in which I live for less than 2 years, and has no other experiences in her life that could possibly prepare her for the most powerful office in the entire world. She did not graduate magna cum laude from any good school. She barely graduated. She has done little in her entire life that rates any notice and none that rates as experience for the White House.

McCain has picked his own Harriet Miers. It is terribly sad and disappointing.
I think we're seeing a little extra resume padding right here. For instance, Barack did not graduate from Princeton as claimed here. Folsk we have confirmation of the OP

Upvote 0

Ampoliros

I'm my own wireless hotspot
May 15, 2004
Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
This is hilarious. Obama really has not accomplished anything other than running for President.

This as opposed to John McCain, whose resume contains a long list of accomplishments he wouldn't vote for now (presumably to satisfy the Republican base he's been reinventing himself to appease)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Parmenio

Dec 12, 2006
✟16,376.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I think we're seeing a little extra resume padding right here. For instance, Barack did not graduate from Princeton as claimed here. Folsk we have confirmation of the OP

Oh snap! You got me! I mis-remembered. It was indeed Columbia. Sorry. My bad.

If you want to go after his politics, by all means, go for it. But to try and say he's never accomplished anything is a lie. He has distinguished himself in almost every realm that he has entered. He is in point of fact an extraordinary man. As every candidate should be for President. He may be young but he has still distinguished himself in the fields he has been in.

Palin is a woman from Wasilla that has not distinguished herself in any real way. She has shown blatant ignorance of economic and foreign policy issues, and has been shown to be somewhat of a 'dissembler' when it comes to answering questions for which she has no good answer. Actually, she just lies. She is a lying liar. She hasn't even made it into office yet and she's already lying to us. I've had enough of that crap for the past 8 years and I don't want to just keep the bull**** train running for another 4.

McCain used to be a man that almost anyone in America would vote for, but now he's distinguished himself as a man so quickly able to backpeddal on his old ideals that I don't even know who he is.

Mach will of course say that he hasn't changed any of his positions, but anyone objectively looking at this race knows in their heart of hearts that McCain has sold himself out.

So, for me, and I'm sure many others this is a write in election.

Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Could we get an Obama supporter to post this amazing resume?

I want to see if the guy really looks like he could have been nominated for the supreme court...

Did this guy do time as a federally appointed judge or something?

::: sticks tongue out... chortles... OK... :::

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Could we get an Obama supporter to post this amazing resume?
Good idea. After all
If you want to go after his politics, by all means, go for it. But to try and say he's never accomplished anything is a lie. He has distinguished himself in almost every realm that he has entered. He is in point of fact an extraordinary man. As every candidate should be for President. He may be young but he has still distinguished himself in the fields he has been in.
is kind of vague

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

Oh snap! You got me! I mis-remembered. It was indeed Columbia. Sorry. My bad.

Palin is a woman from Wasilla that has not distinguished herself in any real way. She has shown blatant ignorance of economic and foreign policy issues, and has been shown to be somewhat of a 'dissembler' when it comes to answering questions for which she has no good answer. Actually, she just lies. She is a lying liar. She hasn't even made it into office yet and she's already lying to us. I've had enough of that crap for the past 8 years and I don't want to just keep the bull**** train running for another 4.

McCain used to be a man that almost anyone in America would vote for, but now he's distinguished himself as a man so quickly able to backpeddal on his old ideals that I don't even know who he is.

Mach will of course say that he hasn't changed any of his positions, but anyone objectively looking at this race knows in their heart of hearts that McCain has sold himself out.

So, for me, and I'm sure many others this is a write in election.

Sorry he has not distinguished himself in any way. He didn't even publish a single paper during his ten years teaching law..that is ridiculous.

Upvote 0