Manchester
✟17,147.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Recently in the YouTube comments of some Christian channels, there has been some questionable comments being spammed around stating that "Jesus is a liar!" or "Jesus is the antiChrist!" Which is just making me sick to the stomach and certain all the more that we are about to be raptures soon which makes way for the tribulation to start!

Keep watch and keep spreading the gospel to who you can! God bless and keep safe! See you soon brothers and sisters xx

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Recently in the YouTube comments of some Christian channels, there has been some questionable comments being spammed around stating that "Jesus is a liar!" or "Jesus is the antiChrist!" Which is just making me sick to the stomach and certain all the more that we are about to be raptures soon which makes way for the tribulation to start!

Keep watch and keep spreading the gospel to who you can! God bless and keep safe! See you soon brothers and sisters xx
How long have you been waiting for the "soon to be" rapture? How many years?

I have been waiting for it for 15 years till I realized its just a manipulation.

Upvote 0
Feb 8, 2020
Manchester
✟17,147.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can see that you are discouraged and weary of waiting, I'll just let you know that Jesus tells us to always watch and wait for us, recently about 3 months ago, he's told me to read Psalm 27 and the words that struck me the most was "wait for the Lord"

God bless

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I can see that you are discouraged and weary of waiting, I'll just let you know that Jesus tells us to always watch and wait for us, recently about 3 months ago, he's told me to read Psalm 27 and the words that struck me the most was "wait for the Lord"

God bless
But thats a different kind of waiting. We can be with God every day or die tomorrow. But we should not be waiting for the antichrist or the end of the world or the rapture.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Ungodly people rant and rail against God and Jesus all the time, you shouldn't let that "make you sick". If you are trusting God, then you should be walking in peace.

Jesus was the subject of much worse than that when he walked on earth, yet he didn't lose his peace.

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

@Ilovethewayandthetruth We found that after viewing the video: "Wars Of The End Time" is not the video to watch at this time due to the sixth vial in Revelation Sixteen:12-16.

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
@Ilovethewayandthetruth We found that after viewing the video: "Wars Of The End Time" is not the video to watch at this time due to the sixth vial in Revelation Sixteen:12-16.

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Walter and Debbie
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.