Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something interesting- I know of a young man at my church. He claims God shared something with him about his calling and destiny. He claims that God told him that the antichrist is coming and that his calling is to prepare the body of Christ for the antichrist! His gifts are so strong he almost has to be telling the truth! He sees things visually from God, if you have something wrong with you he can tell you what it is just by looking at you, he sees auras around people. He also can heal you of any sickness, I was in church years ago and I had bronchitis, I was having coughing fits but he suddenly looked at me and breathed on me and instantly I was healed, I stopped coughing completely and my sore throat also left. He also sees angels on a regular basis. He also has a very strong presence of God around him.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,254.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey, something interesting- I know of a young man at my church. He claims God shared something with him about his calling and destiny. He claims that God told him that the antichrist is coming and that his calling is to prepare the body of Christ for the antichrist! His gifts are so strong he almost has to be telling the truth! He sees things visually from God, if you have something wrong with you he can tell you what it is just by looking at you, he sees auras around people. He also can heal you of any sickness, I was in church years ago and I had bronchitis, I was having coughing fits but he suddenly looked at me and breathed on me and instantly I was healed, I stopped coughing completely and my sore throat also left. He also sees angels on a regular basis. He also has a very strong presence of God around hiB
None of this really tells us anything though. We don't know him and seen his life in your perception he's right in close to God. Perhaps he is. Because one has a gifts of healing ministry though doesn't mean you accept everything he says is valid. I'm Leary of anyone who claims they talk to angels all the time, even with the Apostle Paul and others it was periodically. Number one way to be led by God is by the Spirit although angels can give one messengers from God. Not an everyday thing though....AND so what he will begin to say about preparing for the Antichrist....well don't accept it without getting a feel in your own spirit that God is speaking such to you. Such is the hold that cult leaders can have on the spiritually immature.

Reactions: Terri Dactyl
Upvote 0

Terri Dactyl

Aug 27, 2022
Midwest
✟48,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Celibate
And we all know the Antichrist is coming--we just don't know when.
I'm Leary of anyone who claims they talk to angels all the time, even with the Apostle Paul and others it was periodically.
Me too.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟726,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey, something interesting- I know of a young man at my church. He claims God shared something with him about his calling and destiny. He claims that God told him that the antichrist is coming and that his calling is to prepare the body of Christ for the antichrist! His gifts are so strong he almost has to be telling the truth! He sees things visually from God, if you have something wrong with you he can tell you what it is just by looking at you, he sees auras around people. He also can heal you of any sickness, I was in church years ago and I had bronchitis, I was having coughing fits but he suddenly looked at me and breathed on me and instantly I was healed, I stopped coughing completely and my sore throat also left. He also sees angels on a regular basis. He also has a very strong presence of God around him.
He also can heal you of any sickness,

Doubtful

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah chapter 23 tells us beware of false brethren. It's ego trip that God spoke to me today.

Bible prophecy tells us satan as antichrist will come 6th trump to Jerusalem. It's 5 month period.

Documentation. Revelation chapter 13.
Revelation chapter 9.
Second thessalonians chapter 2.
Were warned through Gods word.

God is also sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth, 2 thessalonians chapter 2.

This isn't time to play church. Or play games.

Were at the beginning of sorrows, Matthew chapter 24.

Upvote 0