Israel denies God the Father/Son, is this the antichrist spirit, Israel separate having not the Spirit?

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hear the word of the Lord, you rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah.

what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? says the Lord.

Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

the people of Israel did not turn unto god, neither did they seek the Lord of hosts.

the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaks folly.

Even from the days of your fathers you are gone away from my ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, says the Lord of hosts. But you said, Wherein shall we return?

Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.

You are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant.

But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appears.

Isaiah 1:10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

Isaiah 9:13 For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord of hosts.
14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Malachi 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Malachi 3:1Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

he that denies me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

You men of Israel, the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his Son Jesus; whom you delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go, you denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life

through ignorance you did it, as did also your rulers.

Luke 12:9But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Acts 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time, they went out that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son, whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father.

every one that loves is born of God, and knows God, he that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

in this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

this is how to know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God, we have known and believed the love that God has to us.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, , denying the Lord that bought them.

cursed children,which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness.

ungodly men, denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Woe unto them,they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.(Israel is separate and cannot dwell in love)

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hear the word of the Lord, you rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah.

Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

the people of Israel did not turn unto god, neither did they seek the Lord of hosts.

the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Even from the days of your fathers you are gone away from my ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, says the Lord of hosts. But you said, Wherein shall we return?

Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed you? In tithes and offerings.

I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant.

Isaiah 1:10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

Isaiah 9:13 For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord of hosts.
14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Malachi 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Malachi 3:1Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

You men of Israel, the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his Son Jesus; whom you delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go, you denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life

Luke 12:9But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Acts 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time, they went out that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son, whosoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father.

every one that loves is born of God, and knows God, he that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

in this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

this is how to know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God, we have known and believed the love that God has to us.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, , denying the Lord that bought them.

cursed children,which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness.

the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Woe unto them,they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.(Israel is separate and cannot dwell in love)

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

We have a war going on now. The fighting is antichrist vs. antichrist with Christians caught in the middle. And no one cares about them. We should all feel good about ourselves.

• Useful
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a war going on now. The fighting is antichrist vs. antichrist with Christians caught in the middle. And no one cares about them. We should all feel good about ourselves.
we have the kingdoms of the earth supporting the beast, antichrist spirit we have one nation supported by the nations encircling people trapped by them

is Israel supported by the kingdoms of the earth, until the words of God are fulfilled....​

Revelation 208 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Upvote 0

Dan2255

Nov 1, 2023
Toledo
✟11,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we have the kingdoms of the earth supporting the beast, antichrist spirit we have one nation supported by the nations encircling people trapped by them

is Israel supported by the kingdoms of the earth, until the words of God are fulfilled....​

Revelation 208 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
You know so much has been written concerning the Antichrist and the beast. When the apostles wrote concerning antichrists being present in their day which they also referred it as them appearing in the last days. Which also said Christ came in the last days. An Antichrist is someone who rejects the true Christ. We have had those since the appearance of Christ. The last days are not the same as the end of days also referred to as the last generation just before Christ returns. What we need to be looking for is the man of sin that Paul mentions. Who will speak against God and who will proclaim himself as God and as the Christ. But yet his claims are false.
As for the beast that everyone speaks about is revealed to what and who he is. The beast is not a single man as most believe. Scriptures tells us the first beast represented a set of kings that would rise up on the earth to rule. At the time John saw this five of the seven kings had already ruled one was ruling and another was yet to come. Study the description of the beast and you will see the beast was a set of kingdoms and out of the first beast will rise an eighth kingdom with a king. This is what we need to understand the coming of the second beast.

Reactions: Radrook
Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

"... and so all Israel will be saved"

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

God said, "I am going to build a house, and the name of the house is Israel". The descendants of Jacob are the forest from where God gets His building materials. The house of Israel is them who are ultimately saved.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom.

But this is not the end, these are birth pains. For all creation labors in the pain of childbirth, groaning in futility because of its subjugation to death. But Christ has risen from the dead, and all who are His are redeemed and are being made fit for the kingdom by His grace; and in the end creation itself shall be set free, as God makes all things new, at the Lord's return, the resurrection of the body, and the renewal of all things--and God shall be all in all.

When we see the violence of this present world, let us not despair, nor say "The end has come", but rather, let us pray, "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our sins even as we forgive those who have sinned against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever."

Let us always remember "the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever." Let us pray, "Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus".

Let us pray, in the hope that we have received and the hope we look forward to: For God has granted us the privilege to live in times such as these that we should preach Good News, and serve our neighbor. For the Day will come when the Master returns, and what shall He find when He comes among His servants? Shall we be found a faithless or faithful servant? Since He comes when we do not expect, let us like wise virgins bring enough lamp oil to stay awake through the night. Let us be found not in drunkenness nor stupor, but awake and sober--doing as the Master has taught.

Pray for peace. And be a peacemaker. Pray that the Holy Spirit grant you peace, that you might live peace--and be peaceable with all insofar as it is up to you, as the Apostle St. Paul has said.

Love your enemies. Pray for those who despise you. Bless those who curse you. In all things remember that to live is Christ and to die is gain.

For this mortal life is a cross which the disciple of Jesus Christ carries at all times, for this world is not where righteousness dwells. And yet, in Christ there is justice, peace, mercy, and life everlasting. So let us ever cling to Him in all things, He is our Refuge, our Safe Harbor.

Our Jewish and Muslim neighbors need our love. As the violence of those who wield power against others shall bring untold suffering to many. Our brothers and sisters in Christ, caught in the crossfire. Evil wields the sword against evil, and all suffer because of it. Therefore love your neighbor, love your enemy, comfort the widow and the orphan, protect the weak, promote justice for those who have been deprived of justice.

Christ calls us to be soldiers not of war, but of peace. The flag we wave is not a battle standard, but a standard of peace, stained by the blood of the Lamb of God.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0