California
✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Between God and me, I am not the issue...

Between God and me, I am the issue....

Both these statements are true.. Which one is true in life depends on what one is doing with the faith of their heart....

If one is living by faith; with their eyes on Christ, they are not the issue, for they have the promises of God that tell them, all is well with their soul...

If one’s eyes are on anything but Christ, they are the issue, because they are not being obedient to the Word that came down and was spoken to the all of humanity ......

For one being obedient to the Word that came, is that that frees one from all that one would be freed from... And then even the more, into the joy the obedient experience....

There are many examples of the doing of righteousness in scripture... They are not that which saves...But they are the fruit of the Divine nature being brought forth as an act of worship in a life....For any act of righteousness, is an act of worship before God... For all righteousness is worship, for God Himself is righteousness and any expression of Him, is a humbling of oneself and a lifting up of His will and Him, over the something that is not Him, which itself is worship....

For He is the issue and we are not the issue; if the salvation offered in Christ is laid hold of...

For by faith do we grab unto this salvation that in itself is complete... That needs nothing added, but can have nothing taken away, for all of it is necessary for the completion of turning a sinner into a saint... For turning a sinner into a saint is the purpose and will of God...

Which can only be done as put forth in, by and through the Gospel of Christ, as He replaces the old with the new... And to that degree of replacement, to that degree will one experience God in their lives... And the more one experiences God in their life, the less they are the issue and the more God is the issue ...

Be blessed all that would be willing to put their hand to the plow as God gives them the confirmation to know, they are one of the known.....

As He becomes the all of the issue...

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Are you using the word "issue" in different terms?

In other words, when you say "we are the issue" it is because there is a problem with us, but when you say "we are not the issue" you are NOT saying God is the issue? If the issue is not God, as God is perfect, then where is the issue (problem)?

Upvote 0