Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When we are born again, God gives us a renewed will ... capable of knowing, desiring, and even delighting in His will. But we are not capable of doing it in our own strength.

lt was many years as a believer before I came to learn, understand, and truly believe that we can only live this life ... the Christian life ... in and through the power of the Holy Spirit ...

It took me a long time to learn this as well. I was a hearer and not a doer because I was always trying to live the Christian live by my own strength, and failing. It was a wonderful day when God opened my eyes to that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Act 19:23-40
"You see and hear that not only in Ephesus but also throughout all Asia, Paul has persuaded and perverted a considerable crowd, saying that handmade gods are not gods at all. a]">[a] 27 Not only is there a danger that this trade of ours might come into disrepute, but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis might be considered as nothing. She whom all Asia and the world worships might even be thrown down from her majesty.”

It's (the Gospel) not popular today most places, sometimes for the same reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.