Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why put that lovely mixture of hamburger,onions and spices in bell peppers that end up ugly, wrinkled, discolored and bitter? I like raw bell peppers. Who did this terrible thing to pretty bells?
What's your least favorite food?

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's your least favorite food?
Hard to answer. I can't cultivate a taste for raw tomatoes, but will eat them cooked or on a hamburger. Cannot stand to smell a chowder made from catfish heads cooking. Used to love gizzards, but don't care for it now. Don't care for pork, but the more years pass since I've been in the hog lot, the better it tastes.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I have a three way tie for first:

1. Blueberry protein muffins that have no sugar that my dad made. I cannot eat blueberries with no sugar, I dislike blueberries even with sugar.

2. My dad's cheese soup that he threw all of the leftovers into that one time. It was NOT edible.

3. Trout, because I am allergic to fish, and the only thing it tastes like is liquid fire.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a three way tie for first:

1. Blueberry protein muffins that have no sugar that my dad made. I cannot eat blueberries with no sugar, I dislike blueberries even with sugar.

2. My dad's cheese soup that he threw all of the leftovers into that one time. It was NOT edible.

3. Trout, because I am allergic to fish, and the only thing it tastes like is liquid fire.
Gross to #2
Hard to answer. I can't cultivate a taste for raw tomatoes, but will eat them cooked or on a hamburger. Cannot stand to smell a chowder made from catfish heads cooking. Used to love gizzards, but don't care for it now. Don't care for pork, but the more years pass since I've been in the hog lot, the better it tastes.
You don't have one food that you hate and won't eat?

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't have one food that you hate and won't eat?
I once ate a soured slice of pork shoulder because failing to do so would cause offence. Because I dislike a food doesn't mean I cannot eat it.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Because I dislike a food doesn't mean I cannot eat it.
I agree with this, but I draw the line at allergies and literally gagging, which are attributes of my list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I can relate to this thread. For me it is peas. When I was 3 or 4 years old we were visiting friends who had a farm. They had a big garden. I went inside to complain about lunch not being ready and my mom told me to go eat some peas out of the garden. I did as I loved peas at the time. I ate so many I made myself sick on them. Really sick. I was throwing up repeatedly. At age 70 I'm just now beginning to be able to eat a few without getting sick.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I can relate to this thread. For me it is peas. When I was 3 or 4 years old we were visiting friends who had a farm. They had a big garden. I went inside to complain about lunch not being ready and my mom told me to go eat some peas out of the garden. I did as I loved peas at the time. I ate so many I made myself sick on them. Really sick. I was throwing up repeatedly. At age 70 I'm just now beginning to be able to eat a few without getting sick.
Lol, it's funny what foods can be a traumatic experience for us. I was emotionally upset about something in school and was told to eat my potatoes and gravy in the school lunch room. In rebellion i said i would vomit if they made me and to prove it i did. It was years before i could eat them after that. I think i was probably 7 or so.:)
Did you really eat raw peas before that? I've never eaten raw peas.

Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hand downs grits. My best friend in Germany while I was in the Army often he and
his wife invited me to stay at their place. One morning they offer me grits and said I just needed to add jelly, I did and it ruin the jelly. I kinda felt bad because they told their 2 sons to finish their grits the boys ask them what about me, they said brother James doesn’t like grits, I feel sorry for the boys but no way I was punishing myself anymore with grits.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hand downs grits. My best friend in Germany while I was in the Army often he and
his wife invited me to stay at their place. One morning they offer me grits and said I just needed to add jelly, I did and it ruin the jelly. I kinda felt bad because they told their 2 sons to finish their grits the boys ask them what about me, they said brother James doesn’t like grits, I feel sorry for the boys but no way I was punishing myself anymore with grits.
My mom always fried grits the second time around. I've not had it since i was a child but we loved it then.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums