The 3 realms. Where is your inheritance?

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We agree that all are IN CHRIST, however God has NOT promised all the same inheritance of where they will rule.
Sure, He has. Why wouldn't He? We're all one in Christ. Scripture simply does not divide up God's people the way you do. We are all one in Christ with no division based on gender, ethnicity, the time period that we lived in, our economic status, or anything like that.

As to Eph. 5: 22 - 32 Paul is giving an EXHORTATION for men to love their wives as Christ does HIS BODY. The two become ONE. No doctrine of the body being the bride there.
Do you somehow miss in verse 32 that Paul is saying that he's talking about Christ and the church? While he certainly is exhorting men to love their wives in that passage as well, his main point is to illustrate the relationship between Christ and His church/body/bride. So, there absolutely is doctrine there. It indicates that Christ is married to the church/body of Christ and Paul relates that to the marriage of a husband and wife. He is relating Christ to the husband and the church/body of Christ to the wife. That equates the church/body of Christ with being Christ's wife/bride.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure, He has. Why wouldn't He? We're all one in Christ. Scripture simply does not divide up God's people the way you do. We are all one in Christ with no division based on gender, ethnicity, the time period that we lived in, our economic status, or anything like that.

Do you somehow miss in verse 32 that Paul is saying that he's talking about Christ and the church? While he certainly is exhorting men to love their wives in that passage as well, his main point is to illustrate the relationship between Christ and His church/body/bride. So, there absolutely is doctrine there. It indicates that Christ is married to the church/body of Christ and Paul relates that to the marriage of a husband and wife. He is relating Christ to the husband and the church/body of Christ to the wife. That equates the church/body of Christ with being Christ's wife/bride.

All one IN Christ, under His authority, HOWEVER we are NOT all ruling in the one area. God has a great kingdom and He desires that His Son be over all and His rulership, in each realm.

1. The third heaven.
2. The Universal Area.
3. The earth.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My inheritance is "in Christ", the two most important words for Christians in all things.
Touche'
I agree fully. Whether it is on earth or in heaven doesn't matter to me in the least. As long as I am with the Lord and his people, it really does not matter to me. I do think the earth might be a lot bigger once recreated than it is now, perhaps the size of Jupiter or larger, so that the description of the city of Jerssualem which doesn't seem literally possible in the physical dimensions would not be be so unusual on a much larger sized Earth, and there is really no reason for the Earth to not be a lot bigger once the Lord remakes it. For that matter, we might not need a solar system either, nor a sun, for the Lord will ve our light.

Upvote 0