Thanksgiving thread ( for everyone everywhere )

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
HEY AM LILY AND AM FROM SCOTLAND normally Scotland dont have Thanksgiving because we are over here and you ( from the states ) are over there and i thought why no make an Thanksgiving thread here in the friendship Court for everyone to join no matter where you from post about the holiday and what your plans are this year
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA ALL :cheer:

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HEY AM LILY AND AM FROM SCOTLAND normally Scotland dont have Thanksgiving because we are over here and you ( from the states ) are over there and i thought why no make an Thanksgiving thread here in the friendship Court for everyone to join no matter where you from post about the holiday and what your plans are this year
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA ALL :cheer:
Thank you so much for the Happy Thanksgiving! God bless you.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
what kind of food do you have at thanksgiving i know there is turkey but that all i know about the food ?
i listen to a radio station called k love they have been talking about thanks giving it sounds so good
what other things do you do at thanksgving ?

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
o0o what kind of pies pies over here means pies with veg gravy and meat ( i have the meatless ones as am veggie)
Oh, okay. They were a sugarless apple for possible diabetics, lemon meringue and pumpkin pie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is our second Thanksgiving as husband and wife, and my son's very first Thanksgiving. We are going to spend it at the beach with my in laws because my husband's aunt loaned us her time share. We will have all the traditional fixings.

Upvote 0

*Jesus Freak*

I Love Jesus
Nov 21, 2017
Maryland
✟12,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will be returning home with my Boyfriend tomorrow for Thanksgiving at my parents. My Grandparents will also be coming. We will have Turkey, Stuffing, Corn, Lima Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Cranberry Sauce. Pumpkin Pie for dessert. My boyfriend and I will stay until Sunday at my parents before we return back to college. Before anyone asks there is a guest bedroom for my boyfriend. :)

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.