darby8

4th Degree Knight
Feb 11, 2004
✟8,289.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your prayers helped! :clap: We just received an offer Saturday for our house. It should follow through without a hitch and we're closing mid-December. It's been vacant for almost 6 months (on the market for 1 year).

Hmmm...about 9 days ago I started praying the St. Joseph Novena to God. I knew I should have done that months ago!

Thank you, God! :bow:

darby8

4th Degree Knight
Feb 11, 2004
✟8,289.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We already moved when we were married. I just couldn't sell my bungalow to save my life. Our local economy is struggling since Gateway is leaving.

The houses are only a few miles apart here in town. We moved closer to the other Catholic church, but we still attend our original parish.

Upvote 0

Benedicta00

Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟40,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
darby8 said:
Your prayers helped! :clap: We just received an offer Saturday for our house. It should follow through without a hitch and we're closing mid-December. It's been vacant for almost 6 months (on the market for 1 year).

Hmmm...about 9 days ago I started praying the St. Joseph Novena to God. I knew I should have done that months ago!

Thank you, God! :bow:
That's ironic. I just signed papers yesterday evening to buy a house that has been vacant and on the market for 6 months. We'll try to close on the 30th of this month. I prayed to St. Joseph to get this house. I'm still praying that nothing will go wrong. Congratulations to you.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That's wonderful, Darby8. :) I was just wondering last night, during my prayer intentions, if anything had happened for you or BaLou yet. :) Still keeping you in prayer, and let us know when it's all final so I can edit my thread. :hug: :wave:

Thanks be to God and St. Joseph! :angel:

Peace be with you!

Sandy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.