tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
except in their case, unlike Benghazi, the swift response teams were deployed.

what needs to be investigated?
that never seemed to stop them repeatedly investigating and coming to the same conclusions over and over again. That's why I got the impression some Republicans just liked to investigate things so much. And here was another chance to do so. :wave:
tulc(is pretty sure President Trump will encourage this investigation, right?)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟708,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
that never seemed to stop them repeatedly investigating and coming to the same conclusions over and over again. That's why I got the impression some Republicans just liked to investigate things so much. And here was another chance to do so. :wave:
tulc(is pretty sure President Trump will encourage this investigation, right?)

investigation of what???

the ambassador did not die, in fact there was no loss of life.

An innocent man was not arrested for a video that was blamed for the attack When the Secretary of State knew it wasn’t.

what would you investigate?

still scratching my head???

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟339,643.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wait, this thread is about the recent attack, right? I was saying I'm looking forward to seeing the report from those Republicans who seem to love to investigate those sorts of things, now you want to discuss Benghazi instead? I think if that's what you want to discuss shouldn't you start a thread about it? My post was about the OP, yours seems to be about something else. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Hey you brought up Benghazi in post #8. And investigations referring to such. Why would there possibly be an investigation into the current issue? No one has died and our embassy is intact. Should it get attacked and there be deaths due to our inaction or refusal to act then there should be investigations.

So if you want to avoid my question even though you mentioned it, then be my guest.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟708,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey you brought up Benghazi in post #8. And investigations referring to such. Why would there possibly be an investigation into the current issue? No one has died and our embassy is intact. Should it get attacked and there be deaths due to our inaction or refusal to act then there should be investigations.

So if you want to avoid my question even though you mentioned it, then be my guest.

QFT

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I brought it up to show that some Republicans like investigating things, not as a subject for the thread. See the difference? It didn't seem to matter that after 9 investigations that reached the same conclusion they simply had to have that 10th one. That came to the same conclusion as the other 9. Now to me? That sounds an awful lot like a group of people who just like to investigate attacks on embassies and clearly, here's another chance to do so. I'm not sure why there would be any hesitation on the part of those Republicans in congress not to jump on this chance to do it all over again. :wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up any questions)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟708,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what needs to be investigated?

what would you investigate?

I brought it up to show that some Republicans like investigating things, not as a subject for the thread. See the difference? It didn't seem to matter that after 9 investigations that reached the same conclusion they simply had to have that 10th one. That came to the same conclusion as the other 9. Now to me? That sounds an awful lot like a group of people who just like to investigate attacks on embassies and clearly, here's another chance to do so. I'm not sure why there would be any hesitation on the part of those Republicans in congress not to jump on this chance to do it all over again. :wave:

In the interest of your posts and the issue you brought up.

What do you feel needs investigating?

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The left will find a way condemn our president for whatever he does.

But thank God we have a president with a backbone, unlike some I could mention.

There will always be flies, mosquitoes, and gnats and leeches who really have no life of their own and who prey upon those who do. It is best to ignore them or if they are too invasive,.....

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟339,643.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I think you know better than that. The investigations were trying to get to the bottom of why Americans died there and who was responsible for preventing the troops from protecting them. Why it took that long is beyond me. But we finally did get a report that told us what happened which was a failure on many fronts in the Obama Administration. Of which Clinton was a part of.

You know the investigation was not just about "attacks on embassies". That totally disingenuous. It was about, why did people die and could we have prevented it.

In the current case there is no reason to investigate something because for now at least we are trying to prevent the same thing from happening again.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
except in their case, unlike Benghazi, the swift response teams were deployed.

May be Trump staged the crisis to prove he could do it! Add abuse of military forces on New Year’s Eve to this list of impeachable offenses!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you know better than that. The investigations were trying to get to the bottom of why Americans died there and who was responsible for preventing the troops from protecting them. Why it took that long is beyond me. But we finally did get a report that told us what happened which was a failure on many fronts in the Obama Administration. Of which Clinton was a part of.

You know the investigation was not just about "attacks on embassies". That totally disingenuous. It was about, why did people die and could we have prevented it.

In the current case there is no reason to investigate something because for now at least we are trying to prevent the same thing from happening again.
Not to mention Ambassador Stevens was not at the embassy where he would have been better protected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charity1

Aug 27, 2018
Caney, KS
✟9,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The left will find a way condemn our president for whatever he does.

But thank God we have a president with a backbone, unlike some I could mention.
laugh.. they all seem to be a little spine-less compare to Trump.. (and I liked the past R presidents, for the most part)

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
laugh.. they all seem to be a little spine-less compare to Trump.. (and I liked the past R presidents, for the most part)
He's standing up to Iran, Obama gave them money to further their terrorism.

Iran is acting up to get the sanctions lifted, it's killing their economy.

But Trump is doubling down with no sanctions lifted and a threat that they will pay for what they have done.

Will be interesting to see what happens next.

I feel sorry for the people of Iran caught up in this, but what can you do?

I know what a Dem would do!!!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...are you saying since they came to the same conclusion in the last investigation as they did in the first 5 or 6 investigations but they kept investigating it over and over again and it wasn't because they liked investigating embassy attacks why would they keep investigating it. You don't think they had some other motive for doing it do you?
tulc(is wondering what they were hoping to accomplish) :scratch:

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
...are you saying since they came to the same conclusion in the last investigation as they did in the first 5 or 6 investigations but they kept investigating it over and over again and it wasn't because they liked investigating embassy attacks why would they keep investigating it. You don't think they had some other motive for doing it do you?

In reference to the Americans who died in Benghazi, Hillary said, "What does it now matter."

Does tulc think maybe this had something to do with multiple investigations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's standing up to Iran, Obama gave them money to further their terrorism.
link?

(snip)I feel sorry for the people of Iran caught up in this, but what can you do?
Yeah, it's too bad there's no treaty in place where the two governments could have a framework so they could work to fix these sorts of situations when there's a problem...oh wait...

I know what a Dem would do!!!
Probably not, since so far, your posts appear to indicate you don't seem to know what any Democrat thinks, believes or wants. :wave:
tulc(knows it's a lot easier to believe the myths then to actually find out what people think) ;)

• Agree
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In reference to the Americans who died in Benghazi, Hillary said, "What does it now matter."

Does tulc think maybe this had something to do with multiple investigations.
...are you suggesting the Republicans didn't investigate because they liked investigating embassy attacks they actually were using the attack on the embassy and the death of Americans as just an excuse to continuously attack/investigate Hillary Clinton instead? :scratch:
tulc(will drink some coffee and ponder if Charlie24 may be right) :coffee:

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟339,643.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Yeah I think they were trying find out who really failed. A lot folks seemed to pass the buck. Nobody really stepped forward and said we screwed up big time and here is exactly where it went wrong. "I should have done this or that and it was my fault because I didn't do that or I didn't do this and I should have." Or the decision came across my desk and I"passed the buck to someone else and didn't give them clear directions and so people died because of my indecision." Something like that.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I think they were trying find out who really failed. A lot folks seemed to pass the buck. Nobody really stepped forward and said we screwed up big time and here is exactly where it went wrong. "I should have done this or that and it was my fault because I didn't do that or I didn't do this and I should have." Or the decision came across my desk and I"passed the buck to someone else and didn't give them clear directions and so people died because of my indecision." Something like that.
So the fact that they reached the very same conclusion in the ninth investigation as in the first investigation made them want to conduct that final tenth investigation just in case they missed something in all those other ones? Because I would have taken that as a sign they really liked investigating embassy attacks but post #35 seemed to suggest there was a more...personal reason. almost like the Republicans were merely using the attack and the deaths of Americans as a way to attack someone they didn't like. Of course if Republicans conduct several investigations into this recent attack then that would go a long way toward showing that they just really like investigating embassy attacks.
tulc(will be watching to see what happens)

• Winner
Upvote 0