Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be the QRF (Quick Reaction Force). Looked at some of the press pics and headlines. Know that area around the embassy. The 'attacks' were within the buffer zones and not on Embassy grounds.

• Informative
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The left will find a way condemn our president for whatever he does.

But thank God we have a president with a backbone, unlike some I could mention.
...hopefully that one doesn't have bone spurs like the one presently in office.
tulc(will be looking forward to the Senate Republican investigations into this attack) :wave:

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe tulc believes Iran is innocent of murder and Trump is the murderer?
What I believe is President Trump is in office and he had bone spurs at one point. I'm not aware if he has any bone spurs in his back. :wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up Charlie24's questions)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What I believe is President Trump is in office and he had bone spurs at one point. I'm not aware if he has any bone spurs in his back. :wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up Charlie24's questions)
I was referring to your looking forward to the attack investigation.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was referring to your looking forward to the attack investigation.
...everyone knows (from the proliferation of Benghazi investigations) how much this group of Republican Senators loves to investigate these sorts of things so I was just saying I'm looking forward to seeing their report(s) when they come out. Unless...you think they wont be investigating it?
tulc(kind of thought Republicans loved investigations) :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
...everyone knows (from the proliferation of Benghazi investigations) how much this group of Republican Senators loves to investigate these sorts of things so I was just saying I'm looking forward to seeing their report(s) when they come out. Unless...you don't think they wont be investigating it?
I think investigations should produce accountability on the part of the confirmed guilty party.

That doesn't seem to be the case with the Dems, Benghazi case in point, unless the guilty party is a Rep.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think investigations should produce accountability on the part of the confirmed guilty party.

That doesn't seem to be the case with the Dems, Benghazi case in point, unless the guilty party is a Rep.
See what I mean? Some Republicans love these investigations, it doesn't matter at all to them that every one of them comes up with the exact same conclusion. So this is an opportunity for the Republicans in congress to investigate someone who will cooperate fully share every piece of information asked for instantly and maybe President Trump can even sit for 11 hours answering questions. Under oath of course. I mean, how sweet would that be, right? :clap:
tulc(and look! it's even during an election year!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...hopefully that one doesn't have bone spurs like the one presently in office.
tulc(will be looking forward to the Senate Republican investigations into this attack) :wave:
Considering the terrorists didn’t make it past the first of many defenses and did not get on embassy grounds, who’s to say there is going to be an investigation.

It’s not like sending a US ambassador with three security guards to a remote location relying on militia for security.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering the terrorists didn’t make it past the first of many defenses and did not get on embassy grounds, who’s to say there is going to be an investigation.

It’s not like sending a US ambassador with three security guards to a remote location relying on militia for security.
...that's the sort of stuff investigations are for, right? :wave:
tulc(is really interested in seeing what turns up)

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
See what I mean? Some Republicans love these investigations, it doesn't matter at all to them that every one of them comes up with the exact same conclusion. So this is an opportunity for the Republicans in congress to investigate someone who will cooperate fully share every piece of information asked for instantly and maybe President Trump can even sit for 11 hours answering questions. Under oath of course. I mean, how sweet would that be, right? :clap:
Replace Rep with Dem and maybe we can agree for once.

Three year running investigation by the Dems. Results: One Dem switched to Rep., a partisan impeachment, and soon to be acquitted president.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...that's the sort of stuff investigations are for, right? :wave:
tulc(is really interested in seeing what turns up)
This one is easy. Terrorists don’t reach US Embassy, ambassador is still alive and a battalion of Marines are arriving as we speak. With air cover already there.

The direct opposite of what did not happen at Benghazi.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,508.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Perhaps tulc would like to tells exactly who was responsible for not sending troops to protect our people in Benghazi.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps tulc would like to tells exactly who was responsible for not sending troops to protect our people in Benghazi.
Wait, this thread is about the recent attack, right? I was saying I'm looking forward to seeing the report from those Republicans who seem to love to investigate those sorts of things, now you want to discuss Benghazi instead? I think if that's what you want to discuss shouldn't you start a thread about it? My post was about the OP, yours seems to be about something else. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Wait, this thread is about the recent attack, right? I was saying I'm looking forward to seeing the report from those Republicans who seem to love to investigate those sorts of things, now you want to discuss Benghazi instead? I think if that's what you want to discuss shouldn't you start a thread about it? My post was about the OP, yours seems to be about something else. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)
tulc very concerned about forum rules.

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc very concerned about forum rules.
I do try and keep threads from getting shut down if possible.
tulc(also tries to make the mods job a little easier while herding all the cats that post here on CF) :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

• Haha
Reactions: Monksailor
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...everyone knows (from the proliferation of Benghazi investigations) how much this group of Republican Senators loves to investigate these sorts of things so I was just saying I'm looking forward to seeing their report(s) when they come out. Unless...you think they wont be investigating it?

except in their case, unlike Benghazi, the swift response teams were deployed.

what needs to be investigated?

(the difference between letting the teams do their job and telling them to stand down. )

Upvote 0