Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all ...I know I am not here often ...huge apologies for that ....

I am so grateful for this site ...the Lord has continued his miracles in my life and he is going to do more now ...

First ...

Ammu my 4year old daughter has started school and so life is hectiv-sending her to school -packing lunch ......

I GOT A PART TIME JOB!!!!

well sort of atleast the training is over and they have nore yet paid us but I am holding onto Gods promises ....it is hom tutor company and I will be appearing in their videos teaching students of 8th 9th 10th grade for science subjects....

The training itself has given me confidence and oppurtunities to grow as a person.,...

that is another reason I was not able to come online as I was so busy training ...studying at home for teaching ..then managing kids ,,chores etc

Sorry once again

Just needed to let you all know what is going on ...

Kiran still drinks and has started staying out of home late-we dont fight ...Praise God for that ....peace prevails but please pray for his salvation ...that he quits drinking and smoking altogether.....also he comes home and stays home after work and takes responsibilites inside the house in taking care of the kids

because he does absolutely nothing other than going to work...not even buying stuff....now that i will start working-in the evenings he will need to take care of the kids atleast-feed them put them to sleep etc

please pray that he takes up responsibilities and also his salvation

Please continue in prayers for his inspector or any better job ...no news abt that yet,....please pray for our debts and that we move out into our own place

Thank you....

please know you CF team and all prayer requests i do pray for though i dont write in detail...

blesssings
Sekir-Praise JESUS for everything

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you and your family Sekir.

Heavenly Father, bless this family. May Sekir's husband bond with his kids as we ask that he will spend more time at home. I pray asking that he will be helpful to them and to Sekir. LORD, draw him to You and motivate him to take more responsibility towards his wife and children, and do more around the house as well. I pray that all will go well with Sekir's new job, and that it will work out with timing with her duties at home. I also ask that You will lead the husband to a job close to home, and for a home of their own in the near future, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord bless you and your family, Sekir, I join in prayer for you,

upload_2016-7-22_18-2-53.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
thank you please continue to pray he gives up smoking and drinking for good..knows Jesus and is immersed in water and spirit for him..also that his priority is God and family....and wont stay away from home always
I pray that he comes to know the Lord Jesus, a work of your Holy Spirit dear Father, we trust you...

Upvote 0