Testimonies for the Lord

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou dear ones .i'm still in hospital but making progress. Scan tomorrow. Thanks for praying and hope to be back with you all soon qb

So good to hear from you, qb! Thanking God you are making progress. We are praying for you, Brother! Also praying for your dear wife. Keep us updated as you can. :praying:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: 'Tis soooo good to hear from you QB. And like Lantern said, i'm joining in praying for you and your wife too. May God's presence be evident in a concrete and visible way today, my friend. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou dear ones .i'm still in hospital but making progress. Scan tomorrow. Thanks for praying and hope to be back with you all soon qb

Good to hear from you. Please keep us posted.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,965.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good to hear from you QB, been a bit of a rough winter for you! Agreeing with the others for you and Mrs.-QB are in good care. God bless you with a speedy recovery and long-term remedy, whatever that may be. Amen!

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless you, Brother. You've been in my prayers throughout this season...

Good to hear from you QB, been a bit of a rough winter for you! Agreeing with the others for you and Mrs.-QB are in good care. God bless you with a speedy recovery and long-term remedy, whatever that may be. Amen!

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying in agreement for QB and his precious wife, and for Lesley too during these next couple of days....praying for healing for both, and lifting us all up to God (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying with you brinny for our wonderful friends. God bless

:heart: Praying for QB, and you too Lesley, and all our friends...praying all is well with QB (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i have a testimony. It's an absolute miracle. What is perhaps more of a miracle than anything is that God CALMED me during this what could've been, a time of sheer panic.

Ok, here's what happened. i had gone to the store, actually 2 stores. Now i should've KNOWN that there was a potential problem brewing, because something had already happened that should've alerted me to a potential problem...again.

Y'see, i had noticed that my key fob, that opens the front door, was missing from my key ring and the whatchamacallit that held the fob, was open, and the fob was gone! OK, i look for it, and i find it on the carpet. thank God. BUT i put the fob back on that unreliable whatchamacallit. WHY did i do that???!!!!

Anyway, so i go out to first a pet shop, and then a grocery store. Now in the grocery store i had been holding my keys, and i noticed....ohhhh noooooo! The key fob was missing! I was horrified. And the reason is because it could've fallen off on the way to the pet store, inside the pet store, in the pet store parking lot, on the huge street that i cross to get to the grocery store, and that stores HUGE parking lot, or anywhere in the store.

So i pray and ask God to let it be IN the store somewhere, please please please. And then.....God's calm just cloaks and fills me and His unction comes. i had the unction to CALMLY just go and "re-trace my steps" IN the store.

So i did. Calmly. And as i went through each aise, i continued shopping, as i searched for the fob.

And lo and behold, as i was in the vitamin aisle, i just happened to look backwards over my left shoulder, and there, on the floor, a very small round thing, barely noticeable, was the fob!!!

Oh how i thanked God and just CELEBRATED him!!!! And still do!!!!

Is He a GOOD God, a GOOD Shepherd, or WHAT????!!!

iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i have a testimony. It's an absolute miracle. What is perhaps more of a miracle than anything is that God CALMED me during this what could've been, a time of sheer panic.

Ok, here's what happened. i had gone to the store, actually 2 stores. Now i should've KNOWN that there was a potential problem brewing, because something had already happened that should've alerted me to a potential problem...again.

Y'see, i had noticed that my key fob, that opens the front door, was missing from my key ring and the whatchamacallit that held the fob, was open, and the fob was gone! OK, i look for it, and i find it on the carpet. thank God. BUT i put the fob back on that unreliable whatchamacallit. WHY did i do that???!!!!

Anyway, so i go out to first a pet shop, and then a grocery store. Now in the grocery store i had been holding my keys, and i noticed....ohhhh noooooo! The key fob was missing! I was horrified. And the reason is because it could've fallen off on the way to the pet store, inside the pet store, in the pet store parking lot, on the huge street that i cross to get to the grocery store, and that stores HUGE parking lot, or anywhere in the store.

So i pray and ask God to let it be IN the store somewhere, please please please. And then.....God's calm just cloaks and fills me and His unction comes. i had the unction to CALMLY just go and "re-trace my steps" IN the store.

So i did. Calmly. And as i went through each aise, i continued shopping, as i searched for the fob.

And lo and behold, as i was in the vitamin aisle, i just happened to look backwards over my left shoulder, and there, on the floor, a very small round thing, barely noticeable, was the fob!!!

Oh how i thanked God and just CELEBRATED him!!!! And still do!!!!

Is He a GOOD God, a GOOD Shepherd, or WHAT????!!!

iu
Brinny...I can feel the panic...and then the relief..the Lord is so good! A wonderful Shepherd...

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny...I can feel the panic...and then the relief..the Lord is so good! A wonderful Shepherd...

Amen!!! Yes, it was real quick, too. Yes, He IS Good.

:clap:

Upvote 0