• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

test results...

Oct 26, 2012
Virginia
✟16,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I just recently took a psychological evaluation at my local REACH office in Radford, VA, and I'm very anxious and nervous about how the results are going to turn out. My diagnosis is HFA/Asperger Syndrome, as well as ADHD, and other mental disorders, and I have no girlfriend or actual friends to hang out with.
I don't feel comfortable saying what happened either in school, or in job training, for it will turn the community off, and make my post questionable to admin.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just recently took a psychological evaluation at my local REACH office in Radford, VA, and I'm very anxious and nervous about how the results are going to turn out. My diagnosis is HFA/Asperger Syndrome, as well as ADHD, and other mental disorders, and I have no girlfriend or actual friends to hang out with.
I don't feel comfortable saying what happened either in school, or in job training, for it will turn the community off, and make my post questionable to admin.
Praying for you that God comforts you and protects you.

Upvote 0

makeajoyfulnoise100

Tea, books, and rainy days <3
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Atlanta
✟89,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Take it from a synesthete with the diagnosis of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) who had been previously diagnosed with ADHD years ago, but then was told that ADHD gets misdiagnosed. You are not alone. Whatever you did, you can be forgiven by God. As for the friends part, be considerate of people is my advice on how to make friends. People believe the same as you and who also enjoy the same things you do most likely would be your best friends, but then there are others who aren't like you at all whom you can be considerate to and still be friends with.

Upvote 0