May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Hmm... wow. I am NOT smarter than this First-grader. (or is he already in college or something, because then I am really hooped.)
LOL - not to make you feel worse, but he's in Kindergarten!

He is wicked smart. Unfortunately, the trade off for him is that he has Asperger's, so he has some ticks and issues surrounding his social skills. He's an amazing kid, tho and I'm uber proud of him for doing the report all by himself. :D

Upvote 0

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The fact that I got called Mz. (my last name), the fact that guys amuse me by insisting I never asked them a question when I have in fact asked the same question 3 times. The silly playful puppy that was sitting there playing with me while I should have been studying.

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the gym today , hardly anyone was there, so when i went to the treadmills only me and this other guy was in there. He was sorta overweight and he was jamming out to his ipod. So i started running and he starts singing really really loud and like saying "whoooo" every couple of verses. I look over at him and his eyes are closed, he's completely in the zone of exercise and music nirvana; oblivious to my existance. Anyway it made me smile and giggle- go him.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the gym today , hardly anyone was there, so when i went to the treadmills only me and this other guy was in there. He was sorta overweight and he was jamming out to his ipod. So i started running and he starts singing really really loud and like saying "whoooo" every couple of verses. I look over at him and his eyes are closed, he's completely in the zone of exercise and music nirvana; oblivious to my existance. Anyway it made me smile and giggle- go him.

haha, thats awesome.

amazing how we make people smile sometimes without even knowing it :)

Minas reaction to the guy at the gym, made me smile.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Braticus

Mrs. Marbzz
Nov 30, 2006
Canada
✟13,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My secretary left breakfast on my desk for when I got in because she thinks I haven't been eating enough recently. I thought that was really cool! lol - I'm 23 and she's in her mid 50s, half the time she's like a second mom.
Awww...the lady's the I used to work with would bring me baking. Hehehe My boss here buys me coffee...mmm caramel steamers! YUMMY!

Upvote 0