✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yamialpha said:
How possibly would a school discipline a student having sex? Schools have no power outside of schools.

This would increase respect for adults and what they say. Kids these days are eternally convinced that they are correct-I see it everyday. If they can see that if an adult says something and means it, then maybe they will listen.

The problem here, is that a school has no authority outside of its own doors. How can a school punish you for something that it feels you have done wrong. The school cannot say what morals children follow. If there are parents who say that their children can have sex at home, the school can't say anything about it.

Upvote 0

feo

Angels Fall First
Feb 14, 2004
Arizona
✟12,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
trunks2k said:
No better way to turn teenagers off from sex than to have their parents go on about how great sex is and that they do it all the time. The parents need to be sure to be real graphic about it too.

hehehehe you have no idea how true and effective that is... having mom loudly offer you condoms at the store... or having an aunt give you "advice" on how to deal with your "personal life"... or having other family members off you pr0n... is just... hm, a turnoff from sex.

Upvote 0

Sycophant

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Mar 11, 2004
Auckland
✟13,070.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
feo said:
hehehehe you have no idea how true and effective that is... having mom loudly offer you condoms at the store... or having an aunt give you "advice" on how to deal with your "personal life"... or having other family members off you pr0n... is just... hm, a turnoff from sex.

Parents don't actually have sex.

I will not hear any other opinions on the issue...
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Upvote 0