Ted Cruz rails against Anheuser-Busch for stonewalling his probe of partnership with Dylan Mulvaney

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, one day our children will be running things, that’s why they should have all the requisite knowledge of “who is ’allowed’ where/when” before they take over.
That's not the same thing as little kids being immersed in sexuality, multiple genders and multiple sexual orientations etc, which is the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ agenda involving children.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“Clowns* don’t do it for the sexual-jollies that drag queens do!” [Not a direct quote AFAIK, but it’ve seen this sentiment here before]

*I’m sure every party-clown can probably pass a background check, maybe.
Drag queens represent sexuality, multiple genders and multiple sexual orientations. That's what trans, drag and LGBTQQIP2SAA+ is all about.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
All this really makes AB look guilty. If they have nothing to hide, why don't they turn over the requested information?
Please post your tax returns here. If [you] have nothing to hide, why don't [you] turn over the requested information?

• Haha
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

ruthiesea

Oct 5, 2007
✟71,668.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is intensifying demands that Anheuser-Busch InBev hand over a trove of documents for his investigation of whether Bud Lite’s partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney was marketing beer to children.

The requested documents include communications between the company and Dylan Mulvaney, scripts for social media content, the company’s corporate policy for advertising on social media, and any data that the beer giant possessed on the age demographics of Dylan Mulvaney’s social media following.

What exactly is the connection between Dylan Mulvany and selling beer to minors? Making fake IDs for minors so that they can buy alcoholic beverages has been a big source of income for as long as I can remember.

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What exactly is the connection between Dylan Mulvany and selling beer to minors?
That is what everyone is wondering and AB is looking really guilty for trying to hide the information.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's not the same thing as little kids being immersed in sexuality, multiple genders and multiple sexual orientations etc, which is the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ agenda involving children.
There is no such agenda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What exactly is the connection between Dylan Mulvany and selling beer to minors?

AB hired Mulvany to be the face of Bud Light. Right-wingers seem convinced that trans people are courting (i.e. "grooming") kids for lgbtq conversion and... idk... maybe other sex acts. Apparently that means that "Groomers" + beer == Selling beer to kids.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Making fake IDs for minors so that they can buy alcoholic beverages has been a big source of income for as long as I can remember.
That's a good point. I hadn't carefully considered the criminal activity that might spawned from such promotions.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What exactly is the connection between Dylan Mulvany and selling beer to minors? Making fake IDs for minors so that they can buy alcoholic beverages has been a big source of income for as long as I can remember.
Yes, that’s why Senator Cruz would like to go over internal documents from this privately held, publicly traded company, don’t ya know!?

Upvote 0