variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,751.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
In a way, It just seems AWFULLY fishy for them to release it a month before the election if the knew about it all this time an 11 year old tape. He was not convicted, in fact he did not go to trial. A month before the election just seems like an AWFULLY conveinant time for this to surface after all of the things that Hillery has done that has been in the news for YEARS.

Timing doesn't change the facts.

We can't say that Hillary isn't under scrutiny, Donald hasn't had the same lens on his life all these years.

What changed about the tape is that it became valuable.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Timing doesn't change the facts.
I just feel that it is AWFULLY fishy that these supposed "facts" came out weeks before the election. With something like this you would think they would have wanted to expose it MUCH earlier as in during the pramites whether than waiting until people are actually in some states getting ready to vote in matter of days. Plus, given that he said stars can get away with about ANYTHING sexual charges are hard to prove.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,751.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I just feel that it is AWFULLY fishy that these supposed "facts" came out weeks before the election.

Well they are facts, not "facts", given that it's a recording of Trumps own words.

With something like this you would think they would have wanted to expose it MUCH earlier as in during the pramites whether than waiting until people are actually in some states getting ready to vote in matter of days.

It depends on who is holding it. Why would someone do the Republicans a favor and have them nominate someone competent? Given that they are the nicest group of people ever, and clearly don't try to damage peoples reputations in political contests....

Cruz for instance probably would have released it when he still had a chance in the primary.

Plus, given that he said stars can get away with about ANYTHING sexual charges are hard to prove.

That is a good point. We have lots of examples of stars getting away with very terrible things for years and no one calls them on it.

Bill Cosby for instance was drugging and raping women on a regular basis...

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟380,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, for one thing because Hillery has proven time and time again that she cannot be trusted. She has LIED about everything for decades. Even if she is in perfect health must less that he is not. Her issues go back DECADES in the public eye. Moreo

Well, for one thing Hillery has LIED about just about everything. She has proven she cannot be trusted with security information that the president MUST know. All of this would apply even if she was in perfect health which she is not. Trump may not have a filter, but he is honest even stating that stars can get away with just about anything. Unfair yes but true yes. I am NOT going to vote for Hillery but I am make as heck not going to not vote so I will vote for the one that has the best chance of beating her. Additionally, if they HONESTLY felt that this means Trump was not fit for president why would they wait until a MONTH before the election to expose it, and yet people have known about Hillery's misdeeds for years.
What a are you going on about dogs4thewin? I am clearly talking about Trump here. I'm not saying one should vote for Hillary; nor am I excusing her misdeeds (which are ,at least in part exaggerated beyond the pale by those who really hate her).

He's honest the same way going up to your mom after your dad died and saying, " If you want anyone to like you again, you gotta lose at least 10 lbs mom" would be honest. Honesty alone is no admirable trait. Especially if you don't have a kind heart.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
And Trump issued apologies for what was captured 11 years ago on a hot mic. Meaning, a sneaky producer or director left the mic on without Trump's knowledge in order to capture secret discussions.

Did Bill Clinton ever apologize for being a serial adulterer and sexual pervert?

And now, a day before the 2nd debate with Hillary it gets released. They've kept it in the archives for 11 years. I wonder how much Hillary's camp paid for that audio.

Meanwhile, Hillary will bring serial adulterer slick Willie into the White house if she wins. He'll be first gentleman, a title that will allow him to make history but not a personal character trait that makes the title representative of the man himself.
When in the White house as President he comported himself deplorably. And his wife helped in assassinating the character of his victims in order to make the lecher look good and his victims look bad.

Both candidates are immoral. The criminal record of one of them extends for decades in the political arena. And the policies she's promising to change now if let into highest office are the policies she helped forge when working for the President that signed them into law.

But Hillary thinks we the people are just that stupid!
And if she wins in November she'll be right.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟772,809.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Well, for one thing because Hillery has proven time and time again that she cannot be trusted.

Trump's remarks are more than just annoying and inappropriate, but are the very logic that holds rape culture in place. That is way worse for our culture than anything Hillery has done.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟622,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And Trump issued apologies for what was captured 11 years ago on a hot mic. Meaning, a sneaky producer or director left the mic on without Trump's knowledge in order to capture secret discussions.

Did Bill Clinton ever apologize for being a serial adulterer and sexual pervert?

And now, a day before the 2nd debate with Hillary it gets released. They've kept it in the archives for 11 years. I wonder how much Hillary's camp paid for that audio.

Meanwhile, Hillary will bring serial adulterer slick Willie into the White house if she wins. He'll be first gentleman, a title that will allow him to make history but not a personal character trait that makes the title representative of the man himself.
When in the White house as President he comported himself deplorably. And his wife helped in assassinating the character of his victims in order to make the lecher look good and his victims look bad.

Both candidates are immoral. The criminal record of one of them extends for decades in the political arena. And the policies she's promising to change now if let into highest office are the policies she helped forge when working for the President that signed them into law.

But Hillary thinks we the people are just that stupid!
And if she wins in November she'll be right.

Whether its Trump or Bill, either way you get a serial adulterer in the White House.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,477.00
Faith
Seeker
And they deflect and start ranting about Clinton. But if there is a conservative thread ranting about her and someone starts talking about Trump in comparison, they get all bent out of shape and insist that the person stop derailing the thread and start their own thread or they talk about having the mods come in and stop the derailment.

Thank you. Geez.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
In a way, It just seems AWFULLY fishy for them to release it a month before the election if the knew about it all this time an 11 year old tape. He was not convicted, in fact he did not go to trial. A month before the election just seems like an AWFULLY conveinant time for this to surface after all of the things that Hillery has done that has been in the news for YEARS.

I think this is pretty standard.

Again, you seem to be excusing Trump bragging about how he sexually assaults women because of the timing of the release of the video. Is this correct?

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,865.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Its not fishy its planned. Clinton has been in politics longer than most of us have been on this earth, she's prepared for dozen of scenarios, and Im sure this was one of them. This is one of the problems of putting up a political novice, no matter how good his timing, up against a seasoned veteran. He's stepped into so many landmines that more deft politicians would have easily dodged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well they are facts, not "facts", given that it's a recording of Trumps own words.

It depends on who is holding it. Why would someone do the Republicans a favor and have them nominate someone competent? Given that they are the nicest group of people ever, and clearly don't try to damage peoples reputations in political contests....

Cruz for instance probably would have released it when he still had a chance in the primary.

That is a good point. We have lots of examples of stars getting away with very terrible things for years and no one calls them on it.

Bill Cosby for instance was drugging and raping women on a regular basis...
Here's something else does Trump deny it? How much has Hillery denied?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Its not fishy its planned. Clinton has been in politics longer than most of us have been on this earth, she's prepared for dozen of scenarios, and Im sure this was one of them. This is one of the problems of putting up a political novice, no matter how good his timing, up against a seasoned veteran. He's stepped into so many landmines that more deft politicians would have easily dodged.
Well, it seems then that if it was planned it was more about ruining him than anything.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What a are you going on about dogs4thewin? I am clearly talking about Trump here. I'm not saying one should vote for Hillary; nor am I excusing her misdeeds (which are ,at least in part exaggerated beyond the pale by those who really hate her).

He's honest the same way going up to your mom after your dad died and saying, " If you want anyone to like you again, you gotta lose at least 10 lbs mom" would be honest. Honesty alone is no admirable trait. Especially if you don't have a kind heart.
Well, being honest is being honest better that than someone who denies everything when they get caught. You are talking to the wrong person people who know me know that like Trump I can frankly be coldly frank.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump's remarks are more than just annoying and inappropriate, but are the very logic that holds rape culture in place. That is way worse for our culture than anything Hillery has done.
So lying and putting the U.S. in danger is better than being HONEST about your past?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think this is pretty standard.

Again, you seem to be excusing Trump bragging about how he sexually assaults women because of the timing of the release of the video. Is this correct?
The timing is just fishy and if indeed the whole thing was planned then Hillery seems more interested in ruining Trump than in showing he is unfit to be president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟772,809.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Well, it seems then that if it was planned it was more about ruining him than anything.
I think that releasing the video at this time has more to do with saving America more than anything else.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟914,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think that releasing the video at this time has more to do with saving America more than anything else.
Yet, Hillery lying and claiming she does not remember security breaches is not dangerous to America?

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟772,809.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
So lying and putting the U.S. in danger is better than being HONEST about your past?
I haven't seen the United Sates put in danger. But I have seen a President want-to-be hold the very logic that holds a rape culture in place.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟772,809.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Yet, Hillery lying and claiming she does not remember security breaches is not dangerous to America?
I've not see America put in danger. But all of us have now seen Trump hit on married women with the same kind of logic that holds the rape culture in place.

• Agree
Upvote 0