May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
bragged about sexually assaulting women. He BRAGGED about how HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTS WOMEN ALL THE TIME.
Two questions civilwarbuff:

1. Would you find it acceptable for Trump to sexually assault your wife, your mother, your daughter?

2. Do you find it acceptable for him to sexually assault other women, other mothers, other daughters, and other wives, because they aren't your family?
One answer: Has he been convicted of any such thing? Until then stick with the progressive leftist mantra of innocent until proven guilty.....you know the mantra that gets applied to hrc by the progressive left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This makes me question if this is part of the reason Trump hasn't released his taxes. It seems very possible that he has assaulted (raped?) other women and Trump settled it, like Ivanka, by paying them off. He refuses to release his taxes because the payments show up on his tax returns and he doesn't want the payments to these women going public. And there does appear to be precedent that this has happened, such as this story.
What would payoffs have to do with his taxes? You think he wold deduct them as a business expense or something???????? You think there is a line under deductions for payoffs made in the current tax year?.....You do realize payoffs are illegal?......:ahah:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, here is an apparently factual tidbit:

From here:

The lawsuit was filed by Jill Harth who then went by Jill Harth Houraney on April 25, 1997. Harth, who was in her early 30’s at the time, alleged that Trump engaged in hostile and offensive sexual behavior towards her from 1992 to 1997 including “groping” her under her dress on several occasions, “forcibly” moving her to his daughter’s bedroom in an attempt to have sex with her, and repeatedly, aggressively and inappropriately propositioning her for sex. She called it “sexually abusive” and LawNewz.com spoke to her in an exclusive interview.

A woman accusing Trump of, and apparently getting a settlement for, the exact behaviour Trump brags about. And someone said that it's the women's fault because they throw themselves at him. SMH.
But did not file a criminal charge.....interesting......

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
One answer: Has he been convicted of any such thing? Until then stick with the progressive leftist mantra of innocent until proven guilty.....you know the mantra that gets applied to hrc by the progressive left.

This is what Trump himself confessed to. Not after hours and hours and hours of interrogation, like the Central Park five, you Trump insists are guilty because they confessed. He BRAGS about he gets away with sexually assaulting women.

From 1997:

Jill Harth, woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault, breaks silence

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.
“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”

(my bolding)

This woman complained in 1997, and said that Trump did EXACTLY what Trump himself brags about doing eight years later. And you try to find an excuse for this horrible behaviour?

You are defending a man who BRAGS about SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN. I honestly don't know how to express how repugnant I find that. I understand different people have different morals, but my morals would never allow me to socialize with someone who would defend a man like Trump, defend a man who brags about sexually assaulting women, women like my wife, women like my daughter, women like my mother. So I'm putting you on ignore, don't bother replying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Exactly the questions I would ask any one trying to excuse this disgusting excuse for a man.....well done!

Thanks. But he won't answer the questions.

I always believed Donald Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and it wouldn't bother his supporters. Now we know just how well Trump understands his supporters.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Yep and now Democrats don't want to play the same, "private life doesn't matter" game when it comes to a Republican.

TerranceL, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Bill Clinton ever bragging about sexually assaulting woman. Can you give me the quotes where he did? Thanks.

If you are referring to Monica Lewinsky, afaik she was a consenting adult. Are you trying to equate consenting adults having sex with a man who brags about how he gets away with sexually assaulting women because he's rich and famous?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Also lets not forget a few days ago AP interviewed 20 people from The Apprentice who said similar things about Trump's behavior.

[Staff edit: inappropriate link removed]

Excerpts:

The Associated Press interviewed more than 20 people — former crew members, editors and contestants — who described crass behavior by Trump behind the scenes of the long-running hit show, in which aspiring capitalists were given tasks to perform as they competed for jobs working for him.

The staffers and contestants agreed to recount their experiences as Trump's behavior toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign. Interviewed separately, they gave concurring accounts of inappropriate conduct on the set.

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

Other cast and crew interviewed said they had positive, professional experiences with Trump, and added that they had never heard comments that made them uncomfortable.

"He was extremely supportive. You could tell there was so much respect there on all sides, especially with the female athletes," said contestant and U.S. softball star Jennie Finch, a two-time Olympian. "Obviously, he was complimentary, but never in an inappropriate way."

Here's another one. This woman filed a lawsuit in 1997:

Jill Harth, woman who sued Trump over alleged sexual assault, breaks silence

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.
“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”

(my bolding)

This married woman complained in 1997, and said that Trump did EXACTLY what Trump himself brags about doing eight years later. While her husband was in the next room.

Apparently Trump's history of sexually assaulting women is just as long and well documented as his history of racist behaviour. But a lot of his supporters are still behind him 100%. I just can't understand how anyone could support such repugnant behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
CNN anchor tells story on air of Trump trying to kiss her friend
CNN host Erin Burnett read aloud on air a story from her friend who said Donald Trump tried to kiss her in 2010.

Burnett said the leaked audio of Trump's 2005 comments about women "stopped her in her tracks."

[...]

"Trump took a Tic Tac, suggesting I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on the lips. I was freaked out," Burnett says, quoting a message from her friend.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Also lets not forget a few days ago AP interviewed 20 people from The Apprentice who said similar things about Trump's behavior.

Camille, I noticed this tidbit in the article you linked:

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

This is really disturbing. Trump has repeatedly stated how sexually attractive he finds his own daughter. (Can't link due to forum rules. People can google the phrase.) And there is NO mistake, he is absolutely referring to how he finds his own daughter sexually attractive. That's what it means when you say a woman has a great body and that is the reason you wouldn't mind dating her.

Here he is in 2006, on The View. Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟615,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

This is really disturbing. Trump has repeatedly stated how sexually attractive he finds his own daughter. (Can't link due to forum rules. People can google the phrase.) And there is NO mistake, he is absolutely referring to how he finds his own daughter sexually attractive. That's what it means when you say a woman has a great body and that is the reason you wouldn't mind dating her.

Here he is in 2006, on The View. Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Yeah some of their pictures together creep me out. I've read where he commented on Paris Hilton when she was 12 also. I wonder how this is going to influence the rape trial that is coming up.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is what Trump himself confessed to. Not after hours and hours and hours of interrogation, like the Central Park five, you Trump insists are guilty because they confessed. He BRAGS about he gets away with sexually assaulting women.
Any convictions? Just applying the same standard the progressive left thinks only hrc deserves....

(my bolding)

This married woman complained in 1997, and said that Trump did EXACTLY what Trump himself brags about doing eight years later. While her husband was in the next room.

Apparently Trump's history of sexually assaulting women is just as long and well documented as his history of racist behaviour. But a lot of his supporters are still behind him 100%. I just can't understand how anyone could support such repugnant behaviour.
Any charges filed let alone a conviction?......No?.....innocent until proven guilty, right?....or is that only reserved for hrc?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Before anyone says this is "bad boy" language, I can assure you this is not bad boy anything, it's simply spewing gutter thoughts.

Oh, I know, faulty microphone! :p

The timing of these things is interesting. Do we know if this recording came from the Clinton campaign or if it was something that the Washington Post was sitting on? Do you think the Clinton campaign is sitting on anything else that will drop between now and election day?

• Agree
Reactions: dogs4thewin
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Sexually attracted to his daughter?.....that is what you get out of that?.....:ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah::ahah:

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟906,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I take it if a woman was raped in '05, by now she should "get over it", according to such thinking? Even if it was your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife?
no, my point was a LOT can change in ten years. Additionally, Hillery has a more recent history AND a history for decades. Also, Trump is honest fairly or unfairly he is right it seems when you are a star you can get away with just about anything.

• Agree
Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟623,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
But he was not found guilty in a court of law, so it is moral! Gotta love that poor logic.
Wait a second.....that's what the progressive left keeps saying about hrc....she has not been convicted, the FBI did not charge her, etc.......why the double standard?......oh,that's right because the progressive left hates him so much....

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟906,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The timing of these things is interesting. Do we know if this recording came from the Clinton campaign or if it was something that the Washington Post was sitting on? Do you think the Clinton campaign is sitting on anything else that will drop between now and election day?
Good point. It is funny how this came out a MONTH before the election.

Upvote 0