stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that they are getting their robes says they are new arrivals. Using commonsense it is likely they simply remember how they just died on earth, thus no communications of any kind.

Using "common sense" a policeman might assume someone carrying a television set out the back door of an electronic store break-in is the burglar. After collecting fingerprint evidence, the prints don't match the guy with the television, but come back to a different guy with prior convictions for burglary. The guy with the television passes a lie detector test claiming the back door was already smashed in when he got there. In other words, the evidence proves your "common sense" failed you.

There simply is no solid evidence to support your interpretation, other than what you perceive as "common sense".

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lie detectors can be beat, thus common sense and finger prints would rule and would get a conviction.

The police would not even bother with a lie detector in that situation because of hard evidence and likely video recording too. You are just being silly with this one.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The police would not even bother with a lie detector in that situation because of hard evidence and likely video recording too. You are just being silly with this one.

No not raeally. I was a sheriff's deputy in St.Tammany Parish Louisiana, and this was an actual case. Since the fingerprints identified the real burglar and he was arrested and confessed to the break in, the second individual was only convicted of "simple theft".

According to Louisiana Law, someone has to "forcibly" enter a home or a business in order to be convicted of burglary. In other words, the individual has to commit a "break-in", or be an accessory to a burglary.

The reason the second guy was given a "lie detector" test was because there was no video evidence available, and in his confession, the actual burglar said he acted alone and there were no accomplices.

Both suspects were subjected to lie detector tests (which they passed) in order to substantiate the confession was truthful. Detective Al Hermann, one of two men in Louisiana at the time who instructed and certified others in lie detector tests as operators, conducted the examination himself.

The whole point of the test, was to implicate the second guy in the burglary itself, flip him on the career burglar and prove a "wider" burglary ring was operating in this case, which obviously proved unsuccessful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faith33

Aug 4, 2016
canada
✟15,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a dead relative. I have mourned their death for decades and never gotten over it. I felt abandoned by them, and worry where they went.

Despite my severe longing to see them again, I have never had them come to me in a dream, or felt like they were somehow with me, etc. etc. Instead I have felt like they completely disappeared off the face of this earth.

Now I know if they could, they would absolutely contact me. And I have yearned and wished constantly that they would. But I also know they would want the absolute best for me too, materially and spiritually. So from their no-contact, I know it is good and right that I am not to be communicating with the dead.

Upvote 0