• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Swing!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Alenci, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Alenci

Alenci To God be the glory

+65
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I bet there's already a thread on this, but I was too lazy to look past the first page.

Any swing dancers out there? I finished with some East Coast lessons that lasted a few weeks and now I'm finally learning Lindy Hop. It's such a great way to have a good time and unwind from my college classes. :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DoesAnybodyHearHer

DoesAnybodyHearHer Senior Member

+41
    Christian
    Private
    my sister did swing and said that she really enjoyed, it was quite funny to watch as she was only 5 ft and her partner was 6ft lol!! i did lindy hop at college for a while and really enjoyed, im now doing it with my friend in a dance showcase.

3. doglover

doglover Serving my Prince

+149
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I know east coast swing! :) I really enjoy it. I've attempted west coast swing as well, but it's too hard for me. :p I sorta know the basic step, but beyond that, it's too hard. But east coast is really fun. I usually dance ballroom and swing every Saturday night. :)

4. jcj3803

jcj3803 Senior Member

+47
    Lutheran
    Single
    ECS here. Don't know much about WCS.

5. dancinggurl54

dancinggurl54 Member

+73
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I taught some swing dance at my youth group! It was awesome and they performed with poodle skirts on and they had a blast!

6. Alenci

Alenci To God be the glory

+65
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I love lindy!! It blows east coast out of the water!

7. Equineartchick

Equineartchick Guest

+0
    I swing dance! I prefer ballroom but I do enjoy swing as well. I've never been very good at lindy, idk why. I like EC and hustle the best.