• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Support thread for ED/SI/etc ... come on in! *poss. trig* (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yey, Ari is back! :hug: I was just going to PM you and see if you were okay, cos I've missed seeing you around. :hug: How're you doing??

Bethany :hug: I'm ... meh. Hanging in there. And listening a lot to Stand in the Rain by Superchic[k]. Awesome song and ... well, it says what I can't.

How is everyone else? :hug:

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yey, Ari is back! :hug: I was just going to PM you and see if you were okay, cos I've missed seeing you around. :hug: How're you doing??

Hi April :)
i am doing ok. I am glad to be back! I missed everyone! How are you?

April, I'm glad to hear that you're hanging in there. You can do this. I promise. . I love that song. Listen to the lyrics, they are right, you won't drown

Ari :hug: how are you doing?

Lindz, how are things today love?

hi :hug:

Upvote 0

Quiddler

Just breathe ... Just be
Oct 11, 2006
✟8,219.00
Faith
Christian
I love that song.

I'm so crap tonight. It hasn't been this bad in a long time, and I don't know what I've done wrong. I can't stop thinking, I can't stop anything. I'm so tired of everything, of eating and drinking and meds and all the appointments that I've got. I'm SO SICK OF IT ALL. And I don't know what to do. I just want to give up, give it all up. I can't handle this kind of mental stress and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I've tried praying. I've tried distractions. I've tried writing about it. And nothing works.

:cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oneandlonely

Some days its hard to be a One Girl Revolution
Apr 11, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟17,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love that song.

I'm so crap tonight. It hasn't been this bad in a long time, and I don't know what I've done wrong. I can't stop thinking, I can't stop anything. I'm so tired of everything, of eating and drinking and meds and all the appointments that I've got. I'm SO SICK OF IT ALL. And I don't know what to do. I just want to give up, give it all up. I can't handle this kind of mental stress and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I've tried praying. I've tried distractions. I've tried writing about it. And nothing works.

:cry:

Oh Q, you can do this. You can. You're stronger than you think you are. Just take things one day at a time. You'll make it. I know it sucks sometimes tho. *hugs*

I'm praying for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quiddler

Just breathe ... Just be
Oct 11, 2006
✟8,219.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for the support, guys. :hug::hug:

I don't know how I can do this, though. There seems like there isn't any hope left. Or maybe I'm whining about nothing, I don't know. I just wish that ... oh hell, I don't even know what I wish anymore. So many things that will never happen.

I want to hurt myself. This isn't a threat or anything. It's just... I know things about my meds that are good to know, but can be used against recovery. And that desire is scary.

I can't do this anymore. :cry:

Upvote 0

Quiddler

Just breathe ... Just be
Oct 11, 2006
✟8,219.00
Faith
Christian
I'm just so freaking tired. :cry: And things just ... aren't going well. I don't want to fight against "the punks" anymore. The eating disordered thoughts. I just want to let them take over, and let me do what I *really* want to do, instead of what I know I *should* do.

I really hope that things will be okay.

Tomorrow is another anniversary, the end of the second year that I've been a cutter. I remember 10 December 2004 quite vividly. And it hurts ... to know how much I've wrecked my life.

:( :cry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.