Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

A bit out of a book I am reading.. Just as a reminder I DONT debate... Enjoy!

Pauperhood is relegated to the children of a lesser god. It is the condition of slaves who have yet to discover their freedom on the other side of the river of baptism and find themselves still captured by the dark prince of torture and torment. He is the one who assigns them to a life of poverty, pain, and depression through a diabolical play of illusion. He hopes to conceal their true identity forever. This evil prince feeds his captives the poisonous rations of religion, convincing them they will fill their soul's hunger for righteousness. These slaves, blindfolded by their sin, think that they are laboring for their own freedom and work to pave their way out of prison with bricks built from the miry clay of self-righteousness. Yet, unknowingly, brick by brick, they are erecting their own chambers of death. Worse yet, they birth children into the same darkness, ultimately creating legacies of bondage with mind-sets of hopelessness.

The Supernatural Ways of Royalty By:Kris Vallotton

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have this book.. I got it when I was in PA a couple of weeks ago at a conference..

Bill Johnson of Bethel in Redding CA was speaking there.. and is coauthor of this book..

Thanks for the reminder.. I need to start reading it..

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

A bit out of a book I am reading.. Just as a reminder I DONT debate... Enjoy!

Pauperhood is relegated to the children of a lesser god. It is the condition of slaves who have yet to discover their freedom on the other side of the river of baptism and find themselves still captured by the dark prince of torture and torment. He is the one who assigns them to a life of poverty, pain, and depression through a diabolical play of illusion. He hopes to conceal their true identity forever. This evil prince feeds his captives the poisonous rations of religion, convincing them they will fill their soul's hunger for righteousness. These slaves, blindfolded by their sin, think that they are laboring for their own freedom and work to pave their way out of prison with bricks built from the miry clay of self-righteousness. Yet, unknowingly, brick by brick, they are erecting their own chambers of death. Worse yet, they birth children into the same darkness, ultimately creating legacies of bondage with mind-sets of hopelessness.

The Supernatural Ways of Royalty By:Kris Vallotton
sounds like a good anology.

Upvote 0

SpiritsFire

Nov 9, 2006
Redding CA
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just don't use materialism as a means of determining one's spiritual condition.
Thanks for your thoughts.. I know this author personally and I have read this book countless times..
This is talking about the condition of a persons heart, and has nothing to do with money or possesions... :)
Bless you... :)

Upvote 0

SpiritsFire

Nov 9, 2006
Redding CA
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have this book.. I got it when I was in PA a couple of weeks ago at a conference..

Bill Johnson of Bethel in Redding CA was speaking there.. and is coauthor of this book..

Thanks for the reminder.. I need to start reading it..
Be sure you take the quiz at the end of it... its really cool!.. I scored very high! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.