Supernatural healing of visual impairments at faith healing services, eyeglasses no longer needed?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to know if you have personally witnessed or heard of someone, who used to wear prescription glasses, being healed of a visual impairment at a faith healing service or in another context, rendering the prescription glasses no longer necessary.

I ask because I've watched lots of live recordings of faith healing services where people come forward to testify about all sorts of healings. In particular, one category of testimonies that puzzles me the most is the one involving individuals who used to wear prescription glasses for years coming forward to testify about how they are now able to see very well, holding their glasses in their hands, sometimes in tears, sometimes putting on and off their glasses again and again to confirm to their own astonishment that the healing has really taken place.

In case you are curious, here are a few examples of what I'm talking about: example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5, example 6.

Also, a YouTube channel full of live recordings of faith healing services, with lots of miraculous healing testimonies is this one. The following are additional examples of people claiming supernatural healing of visual impairments, taken from this channel: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.

Last edited:

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not all of them

The truth is in Scripture and what does it say? Matt 10:8, Luk 9:2, and 10:9, says heal the sick. Exo 15:26 God said "..I am the Lord that healeth thee." He is Jehovah Rapha.

God formed us:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10

Is every prayer answered this side of heaven, no. Books have been written on that. BUT since He formed us, He can certainly heal us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0