Yebo

obey HIM!!!
May 31, 2004
Tzaneen - South Africa
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
:wave: Many sunny seconds to you all!:cool:

Ja boet, tri-nation champs for sure and potential world champs just because the Blue Bulls got the Currie Cup 2 years in a row :thumbsup: and they are "storming" or rather stampeding to a third.:amen:

I'm from Letsitele (between Tzaneen and Phalaborwa), in the heart of the citrus basket of the country.

Upvote 0

wotupjoe

Onfire
May 12, 2004
South Africa
Visit site
✟327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yo, wozzup all my SA homies!
Man, I'm missing good ol' sunny SA! I'm in New Zealand at the moment but I'll be back soon. I had a great time when we won the tri-nations! All the kiwis couldn't say one thing... they were speechless (which is almost impossible for a kiwi). Awesome!
Lekker nou boete, goed om te praat met julle. Jammer, my Afrikaans is baie swak maar ek probeer.

Upvote 0

xBladesx

May 18, 2005
✟21,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Greetings all my fellow SA bros and sisters! :wave:

wotupjoe said:
Yo, wozzup all my SA homies!
Lekker nou boete, goed om te praat met julle. Jammer, my Afrikaans is baie swak maar ek probeer.

Nee jou afrikaans is mooi. :):thumbsup: Ek dink my afrikaans is biekie swak.

It's good to see your blood is also GREEN !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for inviting me over to this thread. I am actually American and my husband is South African. I have spent years prior to my marriage traveling back and forth. I lived in Cpt for a while and then stayed in PE to visit my then bf/fiance now husband.

Peace and Blessings,
Casi

Reactions: Tini and HJK
Upvote 0

Dee235

Jun 20, 2004
East London
✟12,716.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi
Didn't realise we had our own thread, so to speak. For ages I felt like I was the only one. Of course that could also be because I didn't venture to too many sites. I find I don't have enough time to read everything.

Why is it that time has to always be so limited?

May you all be blessed and used by our Lord and Saviour.

Upvote 0

Dee235

Jun 20, 2004
East London
✟12,716.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As I said just now, don't always read everything. Have read all the posts here, and I must admit I am a bit dissapointed. Why is it that one of the things that South Africans always think and talk about is rugby. I really have no fondness for the game and I am proud to say that I do not support the South African rugby team. Friends were horrified to discover this and said it meant I wasn't loyal to SA.

I do not think your loyalty can be measured by whether you support the local rugby team or not. I do however support or cricketers and Olympic sports people.

Reactions: Tini
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sacha Saint Francis

Disillusioned
Jul 13, 2004
Vancouver
✟1,111.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
HgthwiHh said:
:liturgy: what is chant for ? and where is it the bible did they use it ?

hello my fello South Africans
current try nation champions, well not for long since we'll be world cup champs soon !!:clap:

Howzit Okes! :wave: HaHaHa

Woohoo it's lekker to be in South African company again!!! My hubby and I have immigrated to Vancouver, Canada just over a year and a half ago. We now treat our Canadian friends to potjiekos and braaivleis!

In response to your question HgthwiHh.... The :liturgy: chant thingy is probably representative of a Catholic Bishop, saying (most likely) the opening prayer of Mass from the prayer book, and the hangy thingy is incense. Symbolic of the biblical concept of our prayers rising to heaven like fragrant incence. He's using a prayer book for the prayers, because the Church is One Body of Christ, in every single Catholic Church in every part of the world, on any given day, the faithful will be saying the same prayers and the same three readings, hense the need of a prayer book (missal) to follow throughout the year. Any more such questions, feel free to ask! :)

Chow for now!
Sacha

Upvote 0

thewordcoza

Feb 18, 2005
Centurion
Visit site
✟356.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.