Sunny South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2004
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone,

I'm a little younger then most of you it seems but oh well :)

I live in England at the moment but I was born in SA and lived there till I was about 8 or 9. Then I moved to Wales for a year and then to Zambia for a year and then here to England.

I was born in Pretoria and but moved to CT when I was still really small. Then we moved up country to the eastern transvall (sp?) where I have some of my fondest memories.

Anyway, that's a bit of my history for anyone that's interested....

[Edit] Oh yea, my afrikaans is terrible and made even worse through learning a bit of german at school over here so I probably have no idea what you are saying when using it :scratch:

Reactions: Tini
Upvote 0

AfricaWim

In His Service
Jan 24, 2004
Harrismith
Visit site
✟644.00
Faith
Christian
You DO know that, that is a station from the CAPE!!
I'm not too sure I would recommend listening to stuff that is from there. You know, down there they talk funny, eat funny stuff, are SO bad at ANY ball game, and to be honest, and it is hard for me to say this, but....they even dress funny...I don't even mention that I have family there in conversations with people I want to impress.
Be kind to your ears...rather whistle or humm or something....'tis all true..

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Smashed Pumpkin said:
Hi everyone,

I'm a little younger then most of you it seems but oh well :)

I live in England at the moment but I was born in SA and lived there till I was about 8 or 9. Then I moved to Wales for a year and then to Zambia for a year and then here to England.

I was born in Pretoria and but moved to CT when I was still really small. Then we moved up country to the eastern transvall (sp?) where I have some of my fondest memories.

Anyway, that's a bit of my history for anyone that's interested....

[Edit] Oh yea, my afrikaans is terrible and made even worse through learning a bit of german at school over here so I probably have no idea what you are saying when using it :scratch:

Where in the Eastern Transvaal? I spent 8 odd years there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.