Not open for further replies.

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey camaro , thanks for backing me up , I do appreciate it , unfortunatly I don't think Pastor N B cares to speak to either of us .

He seems to enjoy picking on people he thinks he can stand over .

I think guys like you and I represent a threat to his self rightious attitude .

The holier than thou attitude shines through in his words .

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To all Preterists posting in this forum:

Please adhear to forum rules, and specifically to what Erwin has outlined about this forum.

Click Here.

Any Preterists, who continue posting Preterist views, links, etc., in the Eschatology forum, will have their account suspended for two weeks.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

John

Upvote 0

EJO

Hellafreak
Sep 4, 2002
Seattle
✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Smilin
Got your attention now...didn't I?  :p

This was on a Billboard on the Interstate

I saw last weekend with a 1-800

number. (NO scriptural references)

I didn't bother calling the

number...but the statement grieves me.

Please comment...

And the only thing I ask...is that if you

make statements...please support them with

scripture for our study....  :wave:
I had to laugh, sorry. I just love those billboards....

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Brian45

I have been to and still go to :

Catholic churches

seventh day adventists    (  If i'm playing golf on sunday morning ) :D

Jehovas wittnesses

Christadelphians

Baptist

Methodist  and so on  ,  man I don't give a hoot what people think , I only have one master , and all the rest can go jump  . 

:)

Brian,

You mentioned that you go to a Jehovas Witness Temple.  Did you know Jehovas Witnesses are not Christians?  Do you know they believe that Christ has already returned and has set up his theocratic kingdom here on earth and is heading up the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" in Brookly New York?  They also believe that all govt are of satan and that is the reason they will not serve in the armed forces of any nation.  Have you read up on their cult before you go?  I pray in the name of Jesus that you will do some more research on this cult and stay out! !

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SilverJettaTDI

Brian,

You mentioned that you go to a Jehovas Witness Temple.  Did you know Jehovas Witnesses are not Christians?  Do you know they believe that Christ has already returned and has set up his theocratic kingdom here on earth and is heading up the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" in Brookly New York?  They also believe that all govt are of satan and that is the reason they will not serve in the armed forces of any nation.  Have you read up on their cult before you go?  I pray in the name of Jesus that you will do some more research on this cult and stay out! !

Hi Silver ,  I am aware of what they believe as I am of what other denominations or non denominations believe ,  and yes , alot of their teachings are fairly trippy .

My possition is that I don't believe that any christian denomination has the ultimate truth , if one doe's , then what does that say for the rest of us ?

To most of us the catholic church has many strange teachings yet no one calls them a cult .

For me to take a stand in a particular denomination is to agree on all that they teach , including pointing the finger at other christians and calling them cultists , this I will not do .

In my eyes the jw's and catholics and all who confess jesus as the christ are christian  .

Thanks for your concern , but don't worry , the jw's haven't sucked me in yet and are not likely to .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.