NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Dying with any sin will put someone into Hell. We have to ask the Holy Spirit to check our garments daily to ensure we don't have any spots or wrinkles. (James 1:27, Ephesians 5:27, Revelation 21:27)

If we're on our deathbed we have a last chance to repent of all iniquity and wipe all known and unknown sins before dying to have a chance of entering Heaven as there's more than we realize. It's a very narrow entry way to come back home to Heaven.
Not necessarily - we may not have the mental faculties to do so and some are sudden deaths.

Then we are all doomed.
My thoughts exactly in response to Bro Daniel's post (which I why I tend to believe OSAS - but I don't want to derail this thread onto that roundabout again! lol!)

Surely in our last moments, as well as all of our lives since salvation, we are covered by Jesus' blood. Praise God! None of us can be perfect on our death beds; we are just too far from God's standards. The moment I've repented I will probably have another thought which is not totally right and even if I'm completely loving and forgiving I won't be as loving as God is. We just can't reach His righteousness, but it is imputed to us when we're saved, imo.

Upvote 0