Apr 22, 2002
A broken world
✟9,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by oncewaslost
let me see. i've done some stupid things... hmm.... now all i got to do is think of one. oh i remember something:o

i was little and i decided it would be fun to parachute. well, i got one of those plastic grocery bags and went to the back porch. my porch is pretty high (especially for a 7 year old) so i was like, "hey, i'll be able to parachute from here". yeah, well, i jumped off the porch trying to use the plastic grocery bag as a parachute. it didn't work too well. :o

That reminds me of the time that my sister, in pretending she was SuperWoman, ran through our glass backdoor when we were kids. She thought she could 'magically' pass through the door without breaking it or hurting herself. She was wrong.

And that would be my sister's stupidest moment.

Upvote 0

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
OK I have MORE!!

I wanted to dye my hair so one day I went to the store got some dark brown hair color. I went home and was so excited to see my new look. I went ahead and put the dye in my hair and waited the 20 minutes it takes for it to work. I rinsed it out. I was shocked to see that my hair was purple and grey :eek: . I FREAKED!!!

I didn't understand why until I looked on the counter and seen that I forgot to add the color into the other mixture, the color was still full and sitting there. That was really dumb! :sorry:

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Originally posted by Kristen
OK I have MORE!!

I wanted to dye my hair so one day I went to the store got some dark brown hair color. I went home and was so excited to see my new look. I went ahead and put the dye in my hair and waited the 20 minutes it takes for it to work. I rinsed it out. I was shocked to see that my hair was purple and grey :eek: . I FREAKED!!!

I didn't understand why until I looked on the counter and seen that I forgot to add the color into the other mixture, the color was still full and sitting there. That was really dumb! :sorry:
HAHAHAHA! :D Oops, sorry. I am laughing WITH you. :D

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ohhhh, Solo, that was scary! :( Good thing you weren't injured.

The stuff I'm thinking of at the moment is not really funny, just plain stupid . . .

On one of my birthdays, my family got a cake with red roses on the top. Since I have a sweet tooth that won't quit, I enjoyed a big piece of cake with those red roses on top. Well, my sister and I had to go on campus at UCLA to pick up something from my psych department. I bumped into my prof on the elevator, smiled and said, "hi." He kept staring at my mouth and I couldn't understand why . . . well, my sister broke into laughter after we got out of the elevator and told me that my teeth were red from the frosting (roses). She was laughing so much I punched her in the arm! ***Hehe, that taught her a lesson!*** Should have brushed my teeth before going out anywhere. I was sooo embarrassed. :eek:

Oh, well, as some would say . . . C'est la vie!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My mom was hard boiling eggs around Easter a couple years ago, then lay down on the couch to watch TV while they were boiling. Only she fell asleep!

All of a sudden, she heard this loud BANG! BANG!

The eggs exploded all over the kitchen!
What a mess!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
That sounds really funny! :D

Originally posted by MizDoulos
Ohhhh, Solo, that was scary! :( Good thing you weren't injured.

The stuff I'm thinking of at the moment is not really funny, just plain stupid . . .

On one of my birthdays, my family got a cake with red roses on the top. Since I have a sweet tooth that won't quit, I enjoyed a big piece of cake with those red roses on top. Well, my sister and I had to go on campus at UCLA to pick up something from my psych department. I bumped into my prof on the elevator, smiled and said, &quot;hi.&quot; He kept staring at my mouth and I couldn't understand why . . . well, my sister broke into laughter after we got out of the elevator and told me that my teeth were red from the frosting (roses). She was laughing so much I punched her in the arm! ***Hehe, that taught her a lesson!*** Should have brushed my teeth before going out anywhere. I was sooo embarrassed. :eek:

Oh, well, as some would say . . . C'est la vie!

Upvote 0

two feathers

of the wilderness
Apr 22, 2002
A broken world
✟9,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i remember the time i was at the supermarket. i was about to leave, headed for the door, when this absolutely drop-dead gorgeous girl(the kind you can't take your eyes off of) walked in. Not looking where i was going, i attempted to walk out the entrance door. now, this was a motion door that opens for you. and i stood there for short time wondering why the door wouldn't open. all the while this girl was watching me, or as i thought at the moment, was 'checking me out'. imagine the horror as i looked up and saw the 'do not enter' sign on the door.

i know one thing, she wasn't attracted to the stupid type.

chalk one more up for two feathers.

Upvote 0